Unable to login since February 22,2026 1500 hours PST
Hello,
I play this game from Canada. I am unable to connect to the game due to lack of "START" button loading up, or required screens not loading up such as OTP screen. I use exitlag through various servers as well as without exitlags but nothing seems to be working. I was curious if the game management is aware of this ongoing issue since the players out of Turkiye cannot login. Please be advised.
i live in Canada, no start, earlier a few hours ago launcher had start but when a typed my id and pw servers were not showing up.... All my premium and pus go to waste, waiting on a solution....
Hello Guys, I'm experiencing the same issue too, can't log in on my pc for 3 days, and not sure if this would help. Still, I've noticed that if my router is using the Cloudflare IP, I can't open the launcher, but on my wife's computer, where her character is, and she has another internet provider with the Google IP on the router, she is able to log in. So this probably has to do something with Cloudflare; maybe the suggestion will also help the technical team. A suggestion for the players is to try to change their router IP to the Google one and see if that works.