Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101
  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    https://youtube.com/shorts/SXadmUN4T...xTVhgi1XR6vDYi

    but but the game works 100% they say and its a "OUR" internet problem

  2. #92
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    27
    Hi everyone, are you also experiencing connection problems like me? And which country are you connecting from?

  3. #93
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by sirow123000 View Post
    https://youtube.com/shorts/SXadmUN4T...xTVhgi1XR6vDYi

    but but the game works 100% they say and its a "OUR" internet problem
    Unfortunately, that's not the case; we're all experiencing the same general problem, my dear brother

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by baskanmemo View Post
    Hi everyone, are you also experiencing connection problems like me? And which country are you connecting from?
    USA here......

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by baskanmemo View Post
    Unfortunately, that's not the case; we're all experiencing the same general problem, my dear brother
    yes, i know, but I wrote ticket for support and they just reply to me saying it's a me problem and nothing to do with them its getting old

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    4-10-26 game is playable in USA have been connected for 3 ish hours without prem and no dc or problems yet

  7. #97
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by sirow123000 View Post
    4-10-26 game is playable in USA have been connected for 3 ish hours without prem and no dc or problems yet
    Same here, I just finished UTC. I tried to log in, just in case, and I was surprised to be able to log in and play (0 lag, no dc yet).
    Who knows how long this will last ?

    For information, lately the free VPN didn't help anymore.

  8. #98
    Hi. I live in the Netherlands and I'm facing the same problem.

  9. #99
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzaylipriest055 View Post
    Hi. I live in the Netherlands and I'm facing the same problem.
    You still can't play ?

    I thought all non-Turkish players were able to play again, since April 10.
    We have a player from U.S.A. just above who say the game is playable since this date; same for me (France), and I see friends from Quebec, Poland, Peru online again.

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacomo View Post
    You still can't play ?

    I thought all non-Turkish players were able to play again, since April 10.
    We have a player from U.S.A. just above who say the game is playable since this date; same for me (France), and I see friends from Quebec, Poland, Peru online again.
    I am fron NL, can play. My friend in Brussels though; for him there is no start.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
cookie_verity_form_