Lmfao when was this?
Lmfao when was this?
But does a technical team really exist?
On Monday 23.2.26 I bought a new switch premium + items from PUS
and from the second day the game is unplayable, all my friends from European countries have this problem. I hope that there will be sufficient compensation for the loss of premium time. Especially when will the problem be fixed?
between constantly closing my launcher and restarting it so i can get to the log in screen, and then waiting to see if i can even get past the character selection screen, i have spent a total of maybe 5 minutes in game vs over 1 hour i have tried to get into the game. This is unexcuseable. Ever since getting the DC premium 5 days ago i haven't been able to stay logged in for more than 10 minutes at a time without spending HOURS trying to even get into the game.
Outraged, a few weeks ago, as usual, I activated the packs for costumes, wings, tattoos, and more, but I couldn't play because of work. I took my time, and for the last four days I've been trying to log into the game, and it's been terrible. There isn't a single day that the launcher loads; I log in, and after 10 seconds it kicks me off the server. This only happens to those of us who are playing outside the region, and even with ExistLag and changing VPNs, I can't log in. I think it's my fault for living in Europe. What a disgusting game!
Hi Baldore, I feel your pain. It's not just the premium that you lose. It's the 30-day Oreads, The 3x 30-day Magic Bags, The armor, wings.....All the incidental stuff. Just got in after 3 tries, and am dc'd again. I have been a premium player for many years, and am really getting annoyed at the money i seem to be wasting on a game that, if i manage to get in, i can't do anything for fear that i will dc and lose xp. NOT GOOD ENOUGH IT TEAM. DO BETTER!!!!!!!
Literally 7 days later, still no progress.
It's unbelievable that this problem has been going on for five days and you're doing nothing about it. You should at least tell us what's happening and when the problem will be resolved. For us, it's just a waste of money.
you can tell a low IQ 3rd world country bought this game lo,l i thought it was bad when Americans owned this game but now this is the worst i ever seen, they cant ever fix simple problems that low lvl techs could do simply wthin a day, but these new owners must only work 2 days out of the week since it takes till maint week to get anything semi fixed