Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 101
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2025
    Posts
    20
    Lmfao when was this?

  2. #22
    But does a technical team really exist?

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2
    On Monday 23.2.26 I bought a new switch premium + items from PUS
    and from the second day the game is unplayable, all my friends from European countries have this problem. I hope that there will be sufficient compensation for the loss of premium time. Especially when will the problem be fixed?

  4. #24
    between constantly closing my launcher and restarting it so i can get to the log in screen, and then waiting to see if i can even get past the character selection screen, i have spent a total of maybe 5 minutes in game vs over 1 hour i have tried to get into the game. This is unexcuseable. Ever since getting the DC premium 5 days ago i haven't been able to stay logged in for more than 10 minutes at a time without spending HOURS trying to even get into the game.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2025
    Posts
    2

    uncomfortable with the server

    Outraged, a few weeks ago, as usual, I activated the packs for costumes, wings, tattoos, and more, but I couldn't play because of work. I took my time, and for the last four days I've been trying to log into the game, and it's been terrible. There isn't a single day that the launcher loads; I log in, and after 10 seconds it kicks me off the server. This only happens to those of us who are playing outside the region, and even with ExistLag and changing VPNs, I can't log in. I think it's my fault for living in Europe. What a disgusting game!

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7
    Hi Baldore, I feel your pain. It's not just the premium that you lose. It's the 30-day Oreads, The 3x 30-day Magic Bags, The armor, wings.....All the incidental stuff. Just got in after 3 tries, and am dc'd again. I have been a premium player for many years, and am really getting annoyed at the money i seem to be wasting on a game that, if i manage to get in, i can't do anything for fear that i will dc and lose xp. NOT GOOD ENOUGH IT TEAM. DO BETTER!!!!!!!

  7. #27
    Literally 7 days later, still no progress.

  8. #28
    It's unbelievable that this problem has been going on for five days and you're doing nothing about it. You should at least tell us what's happening and when the problem will be resolved. For us, it's just a waste of money.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    you can tell a low IQ 3rd world country bought this game lo,l i thought it was bad when Americans owned this game but now this is the worst i ever seen, they cant ever fix simple problems that low lvl techs could do simply wthin a day, but these new owners must only work 2 days out of the week since it takes till maint week to get anything semi fixed

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by sirow123000 View Post
    you can tell a low IQ 3rd world country bought this game lo,l i thought it was bad when Americans owned this game but now this is the worst i ever seen, they cant ever fix simple problems that low lvl techs could do simply wthin a day, but these new owners must only work 2 days out of the week since it takes till maint week to get anything semi fixed
    isnt it owned by the same korean company since it started? (mgame) i think they need to fix this but at this point they have 10 more games and they do not care about knight online for a while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
cookie_verity_form_