Angry Banned and Joke of Customer Support

Little complaint since you only get one message a day to customer service after spending $150+ a month in the power up store. Its amazing when you get banned. I Buy lots of genie and lots of genie hammer, so when i go to sleep with genie on for exp and wake up in jail and then banned it is quite frustrating. Just bought switch prem as well had it for 3 days before getting banned.

The amount of money i've spent to buy premiums, and genie is hilarious. what's even funnier is to see people all day who actually use macros just play along. I use genie, go to sleep in exp party and wake up disconnected from game, and in jail. Over and over until they ban me? instead of looking for resolution they just end my tickets i submit on the website and you only get 1 a day. even if i wrote it yesterday and they reply to my my message today that counts as todays ticket. so 1 ticket per 2 day at that rate.

I dont use macros, I do run knight online 24/7 in the background of my computer if possible while doing many of things like playing games, working or other activities. My computer is logging in from all over the place due to my travel for work. i'm sure there would be an explanation but that would require a conversation. not 1 ticket closesd every 2 days. Anyway just glad these guys can literally rob us of money for a game with no support.

THESE WERE THERE REPLIES TO MY MESSAGES ABOUT BEING WRONGFULLY BANNED. lol first one they replied in Turkish to an email written to them in english. super legit. 2nd message in English but still just closes out ticket. where's the customer service lol.

Merhaba,

Tüm uyarılara rağmen "MACRO" kullanmaya devam ettiğiniz için hesabınız süresiz olarak kapatılmıştır.

Saygılarımızla,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

During investigations on our systems, we've confirmed that you've used "Macro" in game with your account. Therefore, Your account blocked because your account detected 3 times when using macro.

Please keep following our Rules of Conduct to prevent same problems in future.

Sincerely,

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

After submitting a ticket, your account is under reviewed. After your account has been reviewed, customer service responds accordingly.

For the purpouse of prevent spam in customer service, one ticket is sent per day.

If you have an objection to your penalty, you can continue the communication by submit ticket.

Account support is not provide on the forum.

Best Regards.