Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question TPT P Your Account has been blocked ::: Why???????

Dear Knight Online:

I am an old player, I decided to play again these game, i recharded Npoint to the game,
    Yesterday i was playing like always to get lvl, all was normal.
    Today I want to logged but i get this messeng TPT [P] Your Account has bee bloqued.
    I want to be seriuss, I'm not use anny ilegal program, I 'm a honest player, I hope you can help me with it.
    I try to send ticket but there are problem with the web site of ntt game al always get HTTP 500 Error, only for many trying i can log.
    ID Game:
    I need help thx u.

Hi,

Account support is available only through the support system. You stated that you received an error during the shipping phase of the ticket.

You can Clear cookies or try sending tickets from a different browser.

# If the text you sent is too long, I would like to point out that you are likely to receive this error. If the problem persists, please update the subject with the visual of the error.

Thx you, I sended a ticket, i hope they can help with that.

Guys, I was waiting for the answer to my ticket but it didn't happend yet. But my problem was solved,
    I could enter to the game. I want to know if it was an error or the game have some problem detecting cheaters.
    I am really worried because, what will happed if i have value Ítems here.

Banned
    Me too today got TPT P message on screen. not been active since last month. is that bug?

Quote Originally Posted by XxPUGxX View Post
    Guys, I was waiting for the answer to my ticket but it didn't happend yet. But my problem was solved,
    I could enter to the game. I want to know if it was an error or the game have some problem detecting cheaters.
    I am really worried because, what will happed if i have value Ítems here.
    You're welcome, enjoy your games.

Quote Originally Posted by KevStark View Post
    Me too today got TPT P message on screen. not been active since last month. is that bug?
    Hi,

Please contact the support team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    You're welcome, enjoy your games.

Please contact the support team.
    Hi, I sent the ticket. but nobody read it. Why my account got TPT P? I never use any third party program and I never hack in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by KevStark View Post
    Hi, I sent the ticket. but nobody read it. Why my account got TPT P? I never use any third party program and I never hack in this game.
    Tickets are checked in order and return is provided. In the process, please do not send a different ticket and update your ticket. Just wait for the response from the support team.

The support team will conduct a detailed investigation and pass it on to you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Tickets are checked in order and return is provided. In the process, please do not send a different ticket and update your ticket. Just wait for the response from the support team.

The support team will conduct a detailed investigation and pass it on to you
    Ok. Thanks. I will wait.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I think this is a real bad situation here with all these false blocked accounts for a bug that may be there....The main reason I'm writing this is so fellow players be aware of a 3 strike rule that was put into place a few years ago....The rule is that if you have had your account blocked/banned three times your permanently blocked forever....This is so not fair to players that are receiving false blockage on their accounts.....and it could be considered one strike towards your account.....I hope in the end, that they will take notice of this bug and wipe clean the error blockage on your accounts so that you do not received your first strike against your account.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia