Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Priest Class

hi all, i was looking for some suggestions for a bp template to use both in ardream and rlb.Any advise?
    Actually i play europa server and i've already got a 60+ warrior there; i was thinking i could simply share some of my items between the 2 chars; jewels mainly.I got nothing spectacular right now, but i think (old )we, wps,rocs could be more than enough for a decent start.I've readen here and there some posts about it...and even if right now i'm running what i considered to be the "safest" template [ just enough str for wearing my hb (the rest on hp stat)] i still find it really really hard to survive.
    So, regardless of my dmg, (that might be low compared to a full str bp using any weapon better than my hb) i'm already lost before starting to fight.
    I've been trying to play with scrolls too but i didn't see any huge difference so far. Enemies simply jump on me istantly and i can barely use one healing skill [ when it does not fail...and it uses to fail quite often ]; without talking when i'm duffed; i cure my self, i pot my self; i got duffed again, i got cured by a rogue that's in my pt, i keep seing my hp falling down badly, so i keep potting and i try to heal myself too but nothing; i'm dead right before i tried to duff someone.I'm alive when i'm in town or when i 'm minored by 2 rogues at least 0_o

You may say... "so? what's wrong? that's bp's life." I know a bp is weak as hell but i've seen around some Bps standing there for quite long time actually. I don't know if any of you play on Europa ardream too but you might know a certain sanculamo for example.
    I'm not saying he's immortal; not at all: he dies often...but we often needed almost a full party for taking down him and his buddies. I'm not really jocking when i say we started playing with 3 priests (2 full duffers) and 2 of them were spamming duff on that bp while the melees were trying to kill him.
    Not that we failed but hell..something like 5 minutes of that sh1t for taking down that bp?! a neverending duff-session, leg cut, even an lr mage trying to stun/slow him [for istance i've seen him stunned or i thought so..only 3 times in the whole fight]
    Ok his pt was supporting him too but.. it happends the same with my pt-
    He might be wearing talias? i mean..me too
    He neither uses a dread shield and i got a +7one
    A dd shield?...i got it too...
    More hp stats? he uses an ii that requires a lot more str points that means less hp stats. right?
    The dd cap? ok but he's not fightning just rogues. Actually we got lots of warriors.
    Moreover i doubt he got +1+2+3s gg jewels since, i 've fought him since euko's times during which u couldnt use something like wp+3, sets in ardream.
    ANd now he got judgement too! cuz i've met him in today's bdw .....but we won! ghgh lol. i would say, tnx to a priest hacker that was curing/buffing all of us istantly.It ended as an 8 vs 2 and the other human managed to get some kills too while that human bp was duffing/hitting/healing/curing himself as well as his warrior's friend; all of that while 90% of us, rogues, warriors and even that cheater bp were literally gangbanging and spamming malice on him.They died a lot. but i really don't know if we could win that bdw without the hacker.

So i'm not talking about a huber geared priest..and he's neither a cheater. i can legcut him, he get stunned, slowled, stopped while he casts..but i really don't understand how he lives so long.I''ve been sitting dead too during the fights, trying to understand how he plays.And i clearly saw him neither curing himself even if he was underattack.
    If i don't cure myself, i got istantly killed. If i cure myself, i got killed the second after. If they do not duff me, my life's on the line anyway.
    He's from an english human clan so maybe he checks this forum too and it would be cool if he could share here his template and play-style. I've tried to contact him ingame too but he always reply with " i can't read i'm in chaos or i'm in emc " ;/
    Last edited by pob; 10-30-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Nickname
    TheWeek
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    I would love to accompany the topic with issues related to Assassin Rogue / Priest support. Already exists?

Nickname
    RezzMePls
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    NeverMore
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BezmiAlem View Post
    Hi,

Im trying to build an attacker priest but im confused. I realized that when i give str stats, ap doesnt change. Also, blasting, str scroll and armors/weapons with str bonus doesnt seem to change ap. And when i give int stats, ap doesnt change but when wear a weapon/armor with int bonus, ap rises. I didnt understand whats going on. And, which armors/weapons should i use in this case?

Could someone explain me the issue, please?
    Hi, assuming your level is lower then 60, then you can use only Two Handed Club.

If you want to use Two Handed Swords then you must be Lvl 60+ and you must be completed the Master Quest.

You must give your stats to STR for Two Handed Club and Sword. Anyting with the STR bonus, will increase your AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    How many BP's use this thread that can answer this question.....

Does the Hell Breaker work with both STR and INT priest builds? Example: I am Support Debuffer but until I am 69 need some oooomph in my ap so if i restat to 178 in Str to carry HB will the INT bonus work better or do i need more in STR with this weapon??
    If you give enough STR to use HellBreaker, it will. But, as more as you give stats to STR, your AP will increase.

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    I want to build my priest as int attacker but i started to get desperate cuz cz is full of +10s ( People have 8k - 8,5k APs, their defs are also too high. I dont know how i can compete with them as an int attacker. Pfft.

Also, im 77 lvl and giving stats to int doesnt increase ap, any idea?
    Last edited by BezmiAlem ; 11-11-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Nickname
    ItzKurwa
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    I want to build my priest as int attacker but i started to get desperate cuz cz is full of +10s ( People have 8k - 8,5k APs, their defs are also too high. I dont know how i can compete with them as an int attacker. Pfft.

Also, im 77 lvl and giving stats to int doesnt increase ap, any idea?
    for int BP you need:
    - good ''mace'' like leanar +8 / Smite +9 or new UTC weapon for priest +7/+8
    - also unique with int bonus like platinium rings, amulet of goddnes, white silver earring, but normal unique too for play support
    - about stats point, for me 255 int can be used if you got good suport items like LB +3, iron set and good earrings, but if you dont have good suporrt items just put 188 int for krowaz +7 and make int set for atack like warrior making str set
    - and i forgot about gab xD w/o gab adamant dont go to cz xD
    Da Best BuffeR
    > > > > Printex KO < < < <

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by lPrintexl View Post
    for int BP you need:
    - good ''mace'' like leanar +8 / Smite +9 or new UTC weapon for priest +7/+8
    - also unique with int bonus like platinium rings, amulet of goddnes, white silver earring, but normal unique too for play support
    - about stats point, for me 255 int can be used if you got good suport items like LB +3, iron set and good earrings, but if you dont have good suporrt items just put 188 int for krowaz +7 and make int set for atack like warrior making str set
    - and i forgot about gab xD w/o gab adamant dont go to cz xD

Thanks for advices ) I just think especially warriors and assassins are too powerful, both ap and def. +7 armors wouldnt be enough to compete with them.

Also, i keep giving stat points to int but my ap still doesnt change, isnt it weird?

Nickname
    BigSupperior
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    AnnoyingWarriors
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Only int bonuses increase our attack power. It's totally weird.
    Last edited by BigSupperior; 11-14-2013 at 02:12 PM.
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSupperior View Post
    Only int bonuses increase our attack power. It's totally weird.
    Yes, thats what i experience, too. Then, there is no need to give stats to int?
    Last edited by BezmiAlem ; 11-14-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Nickname
    Daktaras
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    i started palying priest not long ago in RLB and can share my experience as priest in this thread starting by my build:
    fp set+8 str/hp depends on what situation are you got only one part +9 str gauntlets
    iron impact +8
    dual lilime earings +1
    amulet of str +2
    belt of str+3/old skeleton belt
    dual old roc for rings
    got dd 25 plate helmet
    and always bring talia defence spear and defence club depends on what you are fighting
    stat points 160 (i think) int for full plate all the rest str
    skill points are bassed on solo (don`t have clan or friends online so need to buff my self and heal) 3 for malice, 60 aura for ac and undy, 45 heal for 1920 heal, and 5 for master.
    when buffed and with str armor got ~3800 hp 2270 attack. the lack of hp is compensated with defence armors dd helmet or talia.
    as you can see not the best build because short on money but if you meet an average oponenet you can get kills, and also when a good geared oponent attacks you just can`t kill him (especialy warior) because attack power ~2200-2300 isn`t enough, but you won`t die because can heal yourself with 1920 and decrease damage with dd or talia armor

Nickname
    ItzKurwa
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Thanks for advices ) I just think especially warriors and assassins are too powerful, both ap and def. +7 armors wouldnt be enough to compete with them.

Also, i keep giving stat points to int but my ap still doesnt change, isnt it weird?
    what weapon you using???
    if you will using priest weapon like leonar, smite hammer etc int will give you more ap, but if you will use two handed weapon ( II, HB , MS ) or one handed like ( HS Impact ) you need give to str
    Da Best BuffeR
    > > > > Printex KO < < < <