Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Account blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Mindo View Post
    I start play in RLB maybe 2 week ago. Usually i play with the same players. Mostly with GaameMasteRR clan. There was any signs of using cheat. But TPT doesnt mean only use cheats, there can be a programs which may not have a bearing with the game, but game detected it like a cheat. I can only say i am not cheater, and there were any signs of cheating in party, i am sure about it. Still i havent got any response from ticket and Rotsauce.
    I still need to see if they will accept they made a mistakes. I sympathize with all people that were banned and hopes that the clan is only guilty of selecting of bad clan name. This is the way to kill RLB/ardream zone in a server -- banned legitimate peoples playing that zones.

I was trying to do some research on how active is rlb and ardream(12/26/2014). I have screenshot of those people from clan and was looking playing fairly. I did not know that I will be using the screenshot in future to review this clan and all innocent people banned.

Last edited by Manghihilot; 01-19-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Wow! Tons of misinformation here. Where to start?

I didn't just show up and start throwing the ban hammer. The party was observed for several minutes, to which they were attacking within the enemy base with a priest running and healing behind them. No one in their party had died within that time as claimed.

Only 7 players were banned (not 11), and no one was banned "for nothing". Violations were TPT use, party with TPT player (i.e., indirect benefit from TPT use), and clan with an illegal name. Please refer to the Rules Of Conduct.

Now for the good news: since this is Mindo's 2nd violation on record, he will continue serving a 15 day ban followed by discipline dungeon. Direct violators of the TPT rule will remain blocked. The remaining players accounts will be reinstated, but will restart from discipline dungeon. GaameMasteRR clan has until Monday to change their name. Otherwise the leader will be blocked again (permanently), and the clan will be disbanded per the rules.

Play nice.

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I dont know now if i must be happy that you will unblock my account or i will cry for that injustice.

As i remember, members in our party died much time and lost their exp. I was in safe zone, back in karus town and i usually tped them back. But its not important.

I will say it again and again and again. I dont feel to be guilty. There werent any signs of cheats in game. I didnt see priest using heal while running. And believe me i am not blind or slow.

And Knight Online is not solo game or it is? I think now the best way is play solo but its really bored then.
    I lost my gold premium and need buy n points for stick? AH thats really sad

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    And one more question. Which priest had cheats?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    Wow! Tons of misinformation here. Where to start?

I didn't just show up and start throwing the ban hammer. The party was observed for several minutes, to which they were attacking within the enemy base with a priest running and healing behind them. No one in their party had died within that time as claimed.

Only 7 players were banned (not 11), and no one was banned "for nothing". Violations were TPT use, party with TPT player (i.e., indirect benefit from TPT use), and clan with an illegal name. Please refer to the Rules Of Conduct.

Now for the good news: since this is Mindo's 2nd violation on record, he will continue serving a 15 day ban followed by discipline dungeon. Direct violators of the TPT rule will remain blocked. The remaining players accounts will be reinstated, but will restart from discipline dungeon. GaameMasteRR clan has until Monday to change their name. Otherwise the leader will be blocked again (permanently), and the clan will be disbanded per the rules.

Play nice.
    Not the ending I am expecting but still a happy ending. If by any chance the leader was part of the banned -- he need to get out of the prison first. fyi -- with 3 priests and weak RLB towers and good mage -- this is possible. Thanks Rotsauce -- hope your guys can do better work next time. For other players(whether Karus or Elmorad) when you raid town try to die once in a while -- I know you have +11 armors and +3 accessories make you look invincible -- take them off.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 01-20-2015 at 11:07 PM.