Smile Hello, after a long time

Hi. I have not played since 2014 after the massive hack and there were no solutions (I think there were no solutions at the time) (F)
    I don't know how the game is yet, but it would be nice to play it again, of c with my old account. (lazy lvl)

This is my problem. Is there a way to change the phone number that is registered on the account? As the number is old, it is already lost and does not belong to me. It is also when I lived in Chile and now Peru (and this is going to be a problem because of the country code?), Also the OTP I think they gave me a code that I don't have and I think they send it to the registered number (old ). Is there a solution? I still don't want to turn to support, because I'm still lost and I'm still trying to understand.

Thank you <3

#iwant2play #sorryformyenglish

No solution create a new account or contact the people that have you old number if he no give you help you lost all you character.

Quote Originally Posted by AliRogue View Post
    Hi. I have not played since 2014 after the massive hack and there were no solutions (I think there were no solutions at the time) (F)
    I don't know how the game is yet, but it would be nice to play it again, of c with my old account. (lazy lvl)

This is my problem. Is there a way to change the phone number that is registered on the account? As the number is old, it is already lost and does not belong to me. It is also when I lived in Chile and now Peru (and this is going to be a problem because of the country code?), Also the OTP I think they gave me a code that I don't have and I think they send it to the registered number (old ). Is there a solution? I still don't want to turn to support, because I'm still lost and I'm still trying to understand.

Thank you <3

#iwant2play #sorryformyenglish
    Ali from DivineForces(Justin's clan) who got hacked and quited?

Hi,

Unfortunately, you can join us to create a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuDoR View Post
    No solution create a new account or contact the people that have you old number if he no give you help you lost all you character.
    I'll try to look up my old chats between 2010 and 2014. See if I contact the number, but they'll most likely call me "stalker" or something similar. xddd

Quote Originally Posted by Intrudertest View Post
    Ali from DivineForces(Justin's clan) who got hacked and quited?
    No, I'm not from Justin's clan. Sorry about that. It was from the c-west server. AliRogue was my ardream character. xdd (loved it) I was also in a random latin clan but with friends.

If I was hacked and also by the university, I quit the game. (It was a good excuse).
    It was strange, about activating the phone number to activate the trade, I was thinking about that (I don't know how long)
    When I activated the trade, it gave me dc, I entered after a few minutes and only my shield was gone. ada + 7 (that was the excuse).

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hi,

Unfortunately, you can join us to create a new account.

Nooo, lvl again nooo. Do not tell me that. Even though I know the c.west server disappeared the servers merged, I remember a Gordion? now which server will be good? not so old. (I'm the old man xdddd)
    Last edited by AliRogue; 08-13-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AliRogue View Post
    I'll try to look up my old chats between 2010 and 2014. See if I contact the number, but they'll most likely call me "stalker" or something similar. xddd

No, I'm not from Justin's clan. Sorry about that. It was from the c-west server. AliRogue was my ardream character. xdd (loved it) I was also in a random latin clan but with friends.

If I was hacked and also by the university, I quit the game. (It was a good excuse).
    It was strange, about activating the phone number to activate the trade, I was thinking about that (I don't know how long)
    When I activated the trade, it gave me dc, I entered after a few minutes and only my shield was gone. ada + 7 (that was the excuse).

Nooo, lvl again nooo. Do not tell me that. Even though I know the c.west server disappeared the servers merged, I remember a Gordion? now which server will be good? not so old. (I'm the old man xdddd)
    Ali from Justin clan was my first turk friend and he is a cz sin who play very well on manual combo and yet able to nail those TPT pk noob.
    too bad he got hacked and become naked and that time nothing much we could do to help him through that hard time and he quited game.
    since when we lost one legit pk player and nowadays you can see majority of the pkers are all rely on macro/pedal, some even k0xp on high level(shameful).

Quote Originally Posted by Intrudertest View Post
    Ali from Justin clan was my first turk friend and he is a cz sin who play very well on manual combo and yet able to nail those TPT pk noob.
    too bad he got hacked and become naked and that time nothing much we could do to help him through that hard time and he quited game.
    since when we lost one legit pk player and nowadays you can see majority of the pkers are all rely on macro/pedal, some even k0xp on high level(shameful).
    At that time it was horrible, many left...
    Well I come from the time when there were quite a few koxps, has it at least decreased?
    Yes, being a rogue is fun, I think I had so much fun that I ignored the macros and the pedal. It was just a right click (minor). and ... I broke three mouse. Of c mine was rogue lvl 59 *
    I thought that with the passage of time I was going to deny the use of macros or pedal...... disappointed :/ .
    Although the game is for fun and laughs. Don't lose that spirit!!

It was not good for high levels. I dk.

Were you there when they changed gm or was it a company?
    It was said that they had noticed the sale of items (something like that) and there was a movement from one company to another. Until there was a day when the GM gathered people at the Moradon Coliseum, explaining what was happening.

I should have taken a picture. :/

out of topic ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found my hard drive sata :,D., I hope I find something from that time. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know that you are able to change your number.....as to how I do not know.....but my friend who is a forum moderator was able to help me with my issue.....I was at one time using her sons cell phone since I never had one of my own....We were able to change this to my own cell phone just recently....A clan member of mine lost his phone a couple of times and was also able to get his number changed and that is by sending in a support ticket.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    I know that you are able to change your number.....as to how I do not know.....but my friend who is a forum moderator was able to help me with my issue.....I was at one time using her sons cell phone since I never had one of my own....We were able to change this to my own cell phone just recently....A clan member of mine lost his phone a couple of times and was also able to get his number changed and that is by sending in a support ticket.
    This gives me hope, but I don't know people, let's say I'm something new.
    I hope they tell me something that can be solved ... And if I already submitted a ticket.

Thanks <3