Loud
    Class
    KO -> Portu
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad

Rixty and GoCash

There is no longer an option for USA players to purchase Rixty or GoCash cards. Are you bring Rixty and GoCash back?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    MiSFiTS
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    GoCash and Rixty were our two main ways to purchase Npoints. Not having them as an option puts a great inconvenience upon us. We notice that Paysafe is an option as well as Paypal however, these two options take, sometimes, days to process. Paysafe requires us to travel great distances, myself as an example, must travel over 50 miles one way to purchase a Paysafe card. Please bring back Rixty and GoCash.
    TheTrom

Race
    Karus
    Hello again my fellow people, I would like to add that Rixy was my ONLY source for knight cash aswell and now; I will be forced and subjected to playing this game without premium and the ability to create tickets. PayPal is by far the worst way to acquire n-points as it allows companys to acquire your money without compensation for days and in some cases weeks. I am Requesting with all respect that Rixty and go-cash options to be restored. In the event which no further options will be provided for U.S / north American players to acquire n-points; will lead to the death of the English speaking an Founding players in the usko establishment. So with all due respect and Regards please inform us of this current situation and any plans to provide secondary options for players to obtain n-points. Thank you

Bring Gocash and rixty back please. i had purchased 50 bux from gocash this morning before leaving for work just to notice power up store no longer has that option of gocash... awesomeeee wasted 50 bux woot... any how, would be greatly appreciated to bring back gocash for this is the way pay. yes paypal is an option but like they said in above it takes way to long for the process. waiting days or weeks for something that is electronic process goes to show its nothing different from obtaining through the mail..... its uber slow is my point for those who are having hard time understanding..

Bring back Rixty and Gocash!

Why are these sites not available? I need to spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by smnblack View Post
    Why are these sites not available? I need to spend money.
    Like hello, why would u not allow us to do this through these most convenient sites...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Deepest apologies Aky, I over looked NTT Announcement. Thanks for your response!

No problem, anytime!

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

About rixty - you put a warning that prices changed.
    but about gocash you didnt. I bought from gocash and i suprised to see that the prices also changed. I lost 400kc.