KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Regain
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus

Wink Premium switching

Am I right in saying you buy this premium you dont need to buy the other premiums? It allows you to chop and change daily to whichever suits you best?

So your PKing switch on war premium, oh fancy some exp I will switch to xp premium say an hour later?
    Munger - iMa55acre - MageOfMunger

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by iMunger View Post
    Am I right in saying you buy this premium you dont need to buy the other premiums? It allows you to chop and change daily to whichever suits you best?

So your PKing switch on war premium, oh fancy some exp I will switch to xp premium say an hour later?
    Yes you are right, this is how Switching Premium works.
    You can simply switch from one premium to another, based on your needs.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Yes you are right, this is how Switching Premium works.
    You can simply switch from one premium to another, based on your needs.
    Sorry Dadegano, Could you please explain in more detail please as i am curious as well.

base on what iMunger was asking, I just need a clarification on the part "switch Prem comes with different type of other prem by default" and we don't have to buy any other prem like war prem and disc prem in addition in order to have the premium switching on demand.

second of all, may I know how long the switch prem last?

Thank you for your time.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Switch premium lasts 30 days as any other premium.

And you don't have to buy any additional premium to use it. It comes with DC, EXP and War premium... all included as 1 single package.

However, you can activate other premiums such as bronze, gold or platinum as well while you have your Switch premium activated. That will also allow you to switch to those services as well. But I have understood that you need to purchase them separatelly ( I see no reason for that ).

As you activate the Switch prrmium, you will see a note at the top right corner of your screen that says: War premium, for example. You can click on it and it will show you 3 options: war premium, DC premium and EXP premium.

You just have to click on EXP or DC, for example, to switch from war to these 2 other premium services.

It works very similar to switching from Eslant Military Camp 1 to 2 or 2 to 1.

There is no need to log out in order to switch the services.
    Last edited by Kytan; 03-14-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Regain
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    thanks for the replies
    Munger - iMa55acre - MageOfMunger