Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyGodly View Post
    lol hillarious hes like of course you can do surveys then if you do them you never get the npoints rofl
    No no you get them you just get banned for it!!! I got banned for filling out surveys. And also when I enter my number I get the verification just the 4th step doesn't show up so I can enter it, it says my phone is virtual when it's not.

Not to mention I have been waiting 48 hours for a response from support, honestly what are you guys doing..... I have never experienced support this bad

Race
    Karus
    personally i wouldn't try those surveys, a friend of mine found some strange things on his pc after trying it out
    he reported it but don't know if they changed it
    id rather pay a couple euro then mess up my pc

and it takes more then 48 hours for the CS to reply most of the time most people wait like a week or 2 or more
    older tickets go first, but also depends on the issue etc
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Yeah...dont' do surveys on your comp. You might need to reinstall OS if you do those. lol. If you want to, do it on virutal pc programs.. Easy to do, easy to delete after with no harm on computer. lol. And the surveys, Some work, others don't. You just have to try em out and hope for the best. If nothing else, and you are sure you fuliflled every requirement, you can always send in the proof by clicking support and reporting problem. If they get enough, you will get the points in about 24 hrs.

How do I get to step 4 to enter verification? I have the code for days now but can not put code in because step 4 is not loading. Do the codes expire?

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryAngel View Post
    How do I get to step 4 to enter verification? I have the code for days now but can not put code in because step 4 is not loading. Do the codes expire?
    it does after 600 seconds

Unsure if you guys can help me out here..

I went to activate my account.. apparently it's going to charge me 5 NP.. this is my first activation on this account with my phone number.. you said it wouldn't charge me 5 NP. What is going on here?

Race
    Karus
    its not free anymore hasn't been in a while now
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

How can i add more accounts to a verified phone number???

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Damacon View Post
    How can i add more accounts to a verified phone number???
    you dosent verified phone number but a account, you can use same number for like 3 (or 5 dosent remember) accounts, and on EACH account you need to pay 5 npoints.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

I am trying to sms verication but when i logged to site i am getting a message suspended due to inactivity so how can i activate my account while website kicking me ? i have 400+ Npoints in my account too.