Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by UrRz View Post
    Sold all my int accessories because the hp is too little to vs someone while dealing small amount of damage. 2167 ap with +7 mean and ada +7 equipped, +/- 8400 hp :-( thats with hp krowaz
    Yep. That's exactly the issue. You find the INT items and expect to do more damage for losing all the HP/AC... but do very little more damage than if you were a full tank priest. Broken class.

So i can't get the point of rauhue why does it have so much ap if it aint work it is a priest weapon. And also i aint agree with rauhue i couldn't wear a priest weapon on kurian it isn't a shield...

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    ok so let me get this straight, u want to be able to hit as hard as a warrior but still be able to DB buff and heal? this is ridiculous, priests arent made for attack, they are there to cure, buff, heal thats what the class is for, if this class hit as hard as warrior but still could do all these things, to me that class would be too overpowering and not fair to other players, then EVERYONE will want to play priest and there will be no mages, rogues or warrriors left in game. leave the class alone its fine like it is. TY and TC , Nyxx
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Mhm maybe you got a point there but about buf there is none what pk without sc. But can some one fix the problem with wearing rauhue @ kurian

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxx View Post
    ok so let me get this straight, u want to be able to hit as hard as a warrior but still be able to DB buff and heal? this is ridiculous, priests arent made for attack, they are there to cure, buff, heal thats what the class is for, if this class hit as hard as warrior but still could do all these things, to me that class would be too overpowering and not fair to other players, then EVERYONE will want to play priest and there will be no mages, rogues or warrriors left in game. leave the class alone its fine like it is. TY and TC , Nyxx
    First, nowhere in here did anyone say we should hit as hard as warriors. Second, quite obviously you've never played a BP before. Yes some 2h BPs [already] DO hit has hard as warriors..... and have 1/2 of their HP and AC. UP for people who understand the issue.

uh. any updates on the status of this?

when they gonna fix this issue? many players waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by m1cata View Post
    when they gonna fix this issue? many players waiting...
    Thankfully, everyone I know who played didn't hold their breath waiting for fixes and quit long ago. It appears we all made the right choice considering this thread never got so much as an acknowledgement.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 05-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.

bumping that old thread..cuz..on top of that...i would like to know how a warrior wearing 2x smite hammer+9 (full str equip & stats but the required int points for using smite hammers) still deals exactly 3x more dmg than a full int priest (255int + armor int +jwls int) equipped with a smite hammer +10!
    [in pvp]