Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Poll on Turkish Forum: TRKO or USKO ??

https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...nti-gelmeli-mi

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot58 View Post
    USKO yerine TRKO Clienti gelmeli mi?
    Diğer konuda bahsetmiştik oyunun çok büyük kısmını biz Türkler oluşturuyoruz 10'larca 100'lerce kat fazla sayıda olmamıza rağmen japko taiko çinko gibi clientler açıldı ama TRKO'nun adı dahi geçmedi.
    TRKO gelirse PUS fiyatları TL cinsinden hesaplanacağı için isteklerimiz daha net bir şekilde anlaşılacak dolayısıyla bir çok oyuncu bundan memnuniyet duyacaktır.

Öneri; yeni TRKO Client'i açılıp tüm datalar o Cliente kopyalanabilir TL cinsinden yeni PUS eklenebilir. İsteyen USKO'da kalabilir.
    Alternatif; USKO ismi TRKO olarak ve PUS ücretleri TL olarak değiştirilebilir.

Sevgili GM ve yetkili arkadaşlardan bu konunun takipçisi olmalarını, biz oyuncuların mutluluğu ve memnuniyeti için çalışmalarını rica ediyorum.
    Google Translate:
    Should TRKO Clienti come?
    Should USKO replace TRKO Clienti?
    We talked about the other part of the game we make up a large part of the Turks 10'lara 100'lerle many times despite the fact that the client opened like japko taiko zinc, but not even TRKO'nun name.
    If the TRKO comes, since our PUS prices will be calculated in TL, our requests will be understood more clearly, so many players will be pleased.

Proposal; The new TRKO Client can be opened and all data can be copied to that Client. Anyone can stay at the USKO.
    Alternative; USKO name can be changed to TRKO and PUS fees can be changed to TL.

I would like to ask our dear GM and authorized friends to be a follower of this issue and to work for the happiness and satisfaction of the players.
    Note: I ask that a GM, or other Turkish member, provide a better translation please. The original poster either didn't use proper grammar, or used abbreviations/slang. This translation does not make 100% sense, but I think I understand his meaning.

From what I can understand, there are some players trying to petition Nttgame to make USKO a TRKO client, with TL prices in the PUS instead of USD/Euro. They believe that by doing this, the PUS items would be cheaper for them to buy, instead of having to transfer their TL into USD/Euro. Others believe that Nttgame doesn't have the right to do this and that prices and payment formats are set by Mgame in Korea. Even if Mgame did authorize this transition, they would still add their 'cut' on the prices and TL prices would reflect that, the same as the USD/Euro prices currently do.

As the Poll stands:

TRKO Sizce gelmeli midir? Voters 41.
    USKO, TRKO olarak güncellensin PUS TL olsun 29 70.73%
    TRKO gelsin ama isteyen USKO'da kalsın 5 12.20%
    Hayır, şu an ki durum iyi 6 14.63%
    Kararsızım. 1 2.44%

Poll: TRKO Do you think he should come?
    * USKO, TRKO updated as get PUS TL
    * TRKO to come, but who wants to stay at USKO
    * No, the situation is good now
    * Undecided.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    ahh shit, here we go again :P now they are saying it to the face, not behind doors GG rip USko in soon future
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by SorryGameOverR View Post
    ahh shit, here we go again :P now they are saying it to the face, not behind doors GG rip USko in soon future
    This is not an official poll and we do not have plans about it btw.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiDee View Post
    https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...nti-gelmeli-mi

Google Translate:

Note: I ask that a GM, or other Turkish member, provide a better translation please. The original poster either didn't use proper grammar, or used abbreviations/slang. This translation does not make 100% sense, but I think I understand his meaning.

From what I can understand, there are some players trying to petition Nttgame to make USKO a TRKO client, with TL prices in the PUS instead of USD/Euro. They believe that by doing this, the PUS items would be cheaper for them to buy, instead of having to transfer their TL into USD/Euro. Others believe that Nttgame doesn't have the right to do this and that prices and payment formats are set by Mgame in Korea. Even if Mgame did authorize this transition, they would still add their 'cut' on the prices and TL prices would reflect that, the same as the USD/Euro prices currently do.

As the Poll stands:

TRKO Sizce gelmeli midir? Voters 41.
    USKO, TRKO olarak güncellensin PUS TL olsun 29 70.73%
    TRKO gelsin ama isteyen USKO'da kalsın 5 12.20%
    Hayır, şu an ki durum iyi 6 14.63%
    Kararsızım. 1 2.44%

Poll: TRKO Do you think he should come?
    * USKO, TRKO updated as get PUS TL
    * TRKO to come, but who wants to stay at USKO
    * No, the situation is good now
    * Undecided.
    Do they really thinks that if prices will be in TL that they will be cheaper? HAHAHAHAHAHA.Besides as always they think that they are gods and Ntt will do all they wants.I really start to think what one of turkish players said "Most of tukrs are like cavemans".

Message to turks:Even if prices will be in LR it wont make it cheaper.They will be same but in LR.