Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Game wont load since last update 2 weeks ago

Good Evening all,

After the update 2 weeks ago, my game doesn't want to start. I have tried uninstalling it and re-downloading it 3 times. I have done a restore to my laptop and disabled anti virus. I am running Windows 7 and have had the game on there for 2-3 years now with no issues. Does anyone know what might be a fix to this? I use it for a 2nd player to merchant like most and sometimes exp with 2 pc's. Any suggestion would be good.

Thank you ,

Miles

What error appear in your screen? You added folder game as exception to firewall and antivirus? When try run game it does trigger any Xigncode3 error?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Witch Anti-Virus are you using ?

Like Aky said more details would help
    Last edited by UniqueOne; 04-11-2018 at 04:35 AM.

there is no error, it just doesn't open after initial screen. It loads the main Auto Upgrade screen with the Start, Home Page and Option on the bottom and doesn't go any further. Checking Version and preparing to Launch but it never does anything from there. I cant click on any of the 3 options and just sits there. I have checked the connections, but nothing. Anti Virus is just the one that came with the laptop, User Account Control "Symantec Corp". Let me know what else you need to know about the PC.

Thanks,

Miles

I am having a similar problem

2 days ago I was disconnected from the game on both my computers

when I tried to relaunch the game I kept getting error on both computers about invalid data tables

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both computers. On one computer I am able to log in no problems

on the other computer its doing the same thing as junkies post stuck on checking version and preparing to launch game

disabling my antivirus (AVG) does not solve the problem

also on the other computer where I reinstalled the game my wheel of fun is all in Turkish

and I cant seem to set up buy merchant for dc or war premium anymore - it doesn't come up

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by R3tribution View Post
    I am having a similar problem

2 days ago I was disconnected from the game on both my computers

when I tried to relaunch the game I kept getting error on both computers about invalid data tables

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both computers. On one computer I am able to log in no problems

on the other computer its doing the same thing as junkies post stuck on checking version and preparing to launch game

disabling my antivirus (AVG) does not solve the problem

also on the other computer where I reinstalled the game my wheel of fun is all in Turkish

and I cant seem to set up buy merchant for dc or war premium anymore - it doesn't come up
    Hello,

Can you please make a clean install on your computer that you have problems to log-in game and try again?

About Wheel of fun, please double check the game language.

*With the updated "Buying Merchant" item list, power up store items do not show up. Developers are working on issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles64 View Post
    Good Evening all,

After the update 2 weeks ago, my game doesn't want to start. I have tried uninstalling it and re-downloading it 3 times. I have done a restore to my laptop and disabled anti virus. I am running Windows 7 and have had the game on there for 2-3 years now with no issues. Does anyone know what might be a fix to this? I use it for a 2nd player to merchant like most and sometimes exp with 2 pc's. Any suggestion would be good.

Thank you ,

Miles
    Hello Miles,

Please try to add Knight Online folder as exception on your anti-virus.

As a plus, sometimes "Windows Defender" and "Microsoft Security Essentials" blocks the Knight Online .exe even they are inactive.
    Last edited by Khenarth; 04-11-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    It does the same thing with my windows 10 on my laptop so I turn off knight online I do a ccleaner, after that i'm able to click on the 3 options.
    It does that randomly .. strange :S

I have reinstalled a second time

both installs were clean installs

i already have the game added to exceptions in my antivirus and firewall

i have even tried turning both off

nothing seems to be working

I am running windows 7 ultimate - everything is up to date

windows defender has always been off

i have been running the game on this computer successfully for the last two years and have made no recent changes - there have been no software or hardware changes nor has there been any new windows updates that could be causing this problem

as an aside - the game language is english - only the wheel of fun and the wheel of fun messages were coming up in turkish. Today when i logged on, that problem has automatically resolved itself without me having to do anything

Quote Originally Posted by Junkiesmagician View Post
    there is no error, it just doesn't open after initial screen. It loads the main Auto Upgrade screen with the Start, Home Page and Option on the bottom and doesn't go any further. Checking Version and preparing to Launch but it never does anything from there. I cant click on any of the 3 options and just sits there. I have checked the connections, but nothing. Anti Virus is just the one that came with the laptop, User Account Control "Symantec Corp". Let me know what else you need to know about the PC.

Thanks,

Miles
    Seems a problem with your launcher... Do following steps and let us know:

• Add game folder as exception to antivirus and firewall.
    • Try repatch game using button "option" at launcher. Change game version (example: to 2192), press "contents of the update" then after "save changes and start". Launcher should repatch and start fine.
    • You can also make a fresh installation of client.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!