Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 101
  1. #81
    I am actually preparing a post for that, a workaround to at least connect and to be able to play the game. as soon as i figure out how to create a new thread I'll post it.

  2. #82
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    13
    I dont trust any 3rd party application like VPN, and I dont want to pay them. I already paid for my premium and PUS items, but its impossible to play it. I am from Spain and this game became only for Turks who lives in Turkey. GG guys.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacomo View Post
    I don’t want to give a bad advice, nor obviously to have problems because I use a VPN, what are the risks?
    if by any chance an illegal player using same vpn with same ip, gets ip ban, you will be banned too. thats the risk. it will be better to use a private one, but it will cost. vds prices are like 5-7 usd per month, so you can have your own private vpn but as i said it will cost some money.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by BelyMedved1 View Post
    if by any chance an illegal player using same vpn with same ip, gets ip ban, you will be banned too. thats the risk. it will be better to use a private one, but it will cost. vds prices are like 5-7 usd per month, so you can have your own private vpn but as i said it will cost some money.
    yea and you cant do JR or BDW if someone is also on that same IP

  5. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    every week 3 or 4 days cant play coming to otp and get dc every month i lose 15 days of premium ... this game beggin very shit ... i wanna sell all items again and leave this trash of game ... better 10 time private server
    Last edited by samko1; 04-06-2026 at 09:14 AM.

  6. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    13
    Unfortunately, I don't think they value us much anymore. The problem has been going on for 3 months and it's still not resolved. We're practically ostracized, and this is very painful.

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    1
    okay i never write anything on forum but now that's enough like come on guys it's been more than 2 months that we cannot play at all, all people outside turkey are not able to logging or when we can finally be online we dc in less than a minute PLEASE FIX THE GAME !!!

  8. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    14
    update 07.04.2026 still no change still not available.. from germany

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    Update 4-8-2026 game still dont work in the USA

  10. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    08.04.26 still fcking dont work in Bosnia .... gm ty for good work i belive u will die soon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
cookie_verity_form_