Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 101
  1. #61
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by PATAPATA24 View Post
    Hey guys i am from Germany can not login "Login Server Connection faild. Please retry connecring"
    We are all in the same boat (except people playing in Turkey).
    These days I can log in (sometimes), but I have full lag, it's totally unplayable, and I dc after some minutes.

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2026
    Posts
    2
    I am in Czech Republic and have the same issue.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    game still messed up?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacomo View Post
    We are all in the same boat (except people playing in Turkey).
    These days I can log in (sometimes), but I have full lag, it's totally unplayable, and I dc after some minutes.
    Everyone except Turkey has the same problem: France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland, Finland, etc. We're losing premiums, pus items, events etc for months. Don't try to tell us it's our fault, it's our internet's fault. The lack of response from game providers is embarrassing, and the level of frustration and dissatisfaction is so high that players will probably leave. NTT, shame on you!

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2026
    Posts
    2
    i have the same problem living in the netherlands, cannot even join the game infinite loading screen after entering login credentials , thought comeback after a while but the game doesn`t even want me to come in unfortunate i hope they will fix this asap

  6. #66
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    Today I can log in, and play - WITH lags, and some dc.
    Still much better than these last weeks.

    Anyone else in the same case ?

    Wondering if it will last like that, or even if it will improve, finally.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacomo View Post
    Today I can log in, and play - WITH lags, and some dc.
    Still much better than these last weeks.

    Anyone else in the same case ?

    Wondering if it will last like that, or even if it will improve, finally.
    No change for me.

  8. #68
    in my case, im from Peru and i use exitlag, in the last days, even tho i take a while to log in, sometimes 10 20 30 min, when im online i have no lag or dc issues, could be online for 2-3 days and no dc.

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7
    after many attempts, i managed to log in and get to the altar for the "i will continue playing knight online" quest. Started to train. got 2x 8000xp then dc'd. DO YOU NOT NEED PREMIUM PLAYERS ANYMORE NTT?

  10. #70
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagosyPeople View Post
    No change for me.
    It didn't last 24h for me

    Unable to play again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
cookie_verity_form_