Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101
  1. #71
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    A player I know found a solution, he's using a free VPN ("Urban VPN"), chosing "The Netherlands".
    I don't know why this country in particular, but he has no lag/dc anymore with this VPN.

    I'm just trying it right now, and no lag/dc yet.

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacomo View Post
    A player I know found a solution, he's using a free VPN ("Urban VPN"), chosing "The Netherlands".
    I don't know why this country in particular, but he has no lag/dc anymore with this VPN.

    I'm just trying it right now, and no lag/dc yet.
    Thats weird. I live in the Netherlands and though I can log in, I always have 2-3 sec. lag and in 5 minutes I'll dc.

  3. #73
    I was able to log into the game today. I stayed in for about 15 minutes and then left. I didn’t get disconnected, but there was slight lag. I think they're gradually starting to open the game up to players outside Turkey.

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    107
    game still wont load past the otp code log in thing for me

  5. #75
    unable to login aswell...

  6. #76
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    For a few days, we were able to log in and play again.
    Unfortunately, it didn't last long at all.

    Now I use again "Urban VPN" (free): no problem to connect, and no dc issue.

    A few months ago, I didn’t know anything about VPN. It's very easy and quick to install and to use.

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacomo View Post
    For a few days, we were able to log in and play again.
    Unfortunately, it didn't last long at all.

    Now I use again "Urban VPN" (free): no problem to connect, and no dc issue.

    A few months ago, I didn’t know anything about VPN. It's very easy and quick to install and to use.
    Isn't that VPN a chrome extension? How do you get it to work for the entire PC?

  8. #78
    Senior Member REGISS_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,659
    Nickname
    ExercitusVurVuREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Minark
    Race
    Karus
    with exit lag i am able to occasionally play, without not at all. 36 total days so far.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

  9. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    15
    I cant trust a VPN. This is the games problem and they need to either solve or compantate for this.

  10. #80
    Senior Member Jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagosyPeople View Post
    Isn't that VPN a chrome extension? How do you get it to work for the entire PC?
    I'm totally noob with VPN; I don't have chrome.
    I searched for "Urban VPN" on Google, downloaded it: it’s very quick to install.

    I just use VPN when necessary (= when can't log in K.O./contant dc).
    Open it, and choose a country, that's all.

    When the VPN is on, some sites regularly ask to complete a Captcha test; I am often asked to click on a check mark to prove that I'm not a robot.
    Also, instead of having YouTube ads in my language (French), they are in Dutch.

    These are the only differences I can think about.

    Quote Originally Posted by tes_LcrgMpCa View Post
    I cant trust a VPN. This is the games problem and they need to either solve or compantate for this.
    I don’t want to give a bad advice, nor obviously to have problems because I use a VPN, what are the risks?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
cookie_verity_form_