Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mmm, they closed my ticket without any solution:

CVX-101-90408 16-06-2014 / 12:21 NTTGame PUS Closed

hmmm, mine is still open but didn't got any reply on it though..... So any1 knows somethings is going to be done about this??

I alrdy made 3 tickets and they always close them without any solution ... Do the GM's speak English?

I bought at 15/06/2014 8:42:1PM a Nation Transfer for 1,599 pionts. Due the merge and no king, the nation transfers
    are bugged and the scroll disappeared after 24 h.

Simply question, can u restore the Nation Transfer scroll or make my account human. That all I want, that's all I payed for ...

Ticketnrs: CVX-101-90408, QFM-327-52945 & LKN-802-93110.

I don't understand why supportservice don't understand the problem, even with 2 screenshots.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by 1t2t3t View Post
    I alrdy made 3 tickets and they always close them without any solution ... Do the GM's speak English?

I bought at 15/06/2014 8:42:1PM a Nation Transfer for 1,599 pionts. Due the merge and no king, the nation transfers
    are bugged and the scroll disappeared after 24 h.

Simply question, can u restore the Nation Transfer scroll or make my account human. That all I want, that's all I payed for ...

Ticketnrs: CVX-101-90408, QFM-327-52945 & LKN-802-93110.

I don't understand why supportservice don't understand the problem, even with 2 screenshots.

There are few English gms who might be able to help you with it.
    However, I think they're super busy these days.
    I don't see any of them really commenting on forums.

I suggest to you to PM a Turkish GM and ask for help.
    I guess customer support couldn't understand your English.
    If you're able to speak to Turkish, try sending a ticket in Turkish.
    They might respond faster.

Good luck.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Sry, I am from Belgium, here we talk Dutch as official language, but out of respect for other nationalities we talk English, it's the most spoken worldlanguage. I hope they respect this a bit because I am not from Turkey and I can't speak Turkish. Respect can't be that far ... If we all talk our own language, Dutch, French, Polish, Italian, ... this would be a huge mess I think.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Sry, I am from Belgium, here we talk Dutch as official language, but out of respect for other nationalities we talk English, it's the most spoken worldlanguage. I hope they respect this a bit because I am not from Turkey and I can't speak Turkish. Respect can't be that far ... If we all talk our own language, Dutch, French, Polish, Italian, ... this would be a huge mess I think.
    I'm not from Turkey if you noticed.
    But as a old player in this game, I do know that the support on the turkish side might be better in some cases.
    That's why I was wondering if you could speak turkish.

You don't have to explain me how European countries work .
    The item probably got bugged because of the merge, indeed.

Did you chose the right department when you made that ticket?
    I suggest on choosing Knight Online department and then click "PUS" (if you didn't...)
    Or like I said, you might try to send a PM to a Turkish gm.. it doesn't mean you have to speak turkish.
    All of them are able to type in English good enough for a conversation.

Give it a shoot.

Good luck.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 06-25-2014 at 06:03 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

This issue has now been fixed. If you still have the Nation Transfer Certificate in your inventory you should still be able to complete nation change, regardless of expiration date. If you have lost your item, please send a ticket to CS.

Thanks

Rotsauce, I alrdy made 3 tickets and no solution, my Nation Transfer Certificate is lost due the expiration date. (tickets: Ticketnrs: CVX-101-90408, QFM-327-52945 & LKN-802-93110)

Last edited by 1t2t3t; 06-25-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Really, I don't understand why would they put a experation date on Nation Transfer Certificate.
    Its not tradable anyway so O,o

Rotsauce, I alrdy made 3 tickets and no solution, my Nation Transfer Certificate is lost due the expiration date. (tickets: Ticketnrs: CVX-101-90408, QFM-327-52945 & LKN-802-93110)

Please send me a PM with your info.

Thanks