Angry We don't want to Level Jump Event

We don't want to Level Jump Event. Because this event to benefit just illegal player.

what are you talking about

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    I really cant understand what this company tries to do, why the hell again this crap jump is on? %80 of the game activities are bugged, there are plenty of problems about koxp and here comes lvl jump again. For what?: Damn money.

NTT guys, please put yourself on sale and stay away from the game. Really, you all are men of money, not a honest company.

Nickname
    Rainar
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    RememberMii
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    Karus
    The same event ruined ko back when they 1 made it, i dont know why this crap again , thats why there is no lvling ingame anymore, ko was hard back days and when u lvld up it gived a good feeling pass 60 now its just crap!
    Rainar-RememberMii

The level jump might be the worst idea I have seen in this game in my 8 years of playing. It destroys the ardream/rlb pk zone entirely, because everyone jumps to 70+ and then xp's to 80. Meanwhile now all of the pk zones are dead, leaving only the hackers that you allowed to jump behind so they can farm the chaos stone day and night in every zone. Please DO NOT do another level jump for the love of God.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I totally agree with you guys....Especially when sheriff system was put into place for the last few years.....Any player who was delevling their character in safe zones such as Ronark, RLB....The sheriffs were allowed to jail players for this.....This is in violation of the TOS.....INTERFERANCE OF GAME PLAY OF OTHERS.....But the company or whoever makes this event.....Do not mentioned this aspect of the game, by letting players know that they cannot use pking areas for the use of deleveling their characters and players wonder why they get banned or jailed......Only posting you have seen regarding this being illegal is on the English forum section, and not once have I ever seen it posted in the Turkish section.....Even thou the mobs do not argo, it is a proven fact that if a priest uses any heals inside town there, the mob will attack the priest.....It's bad enough to lose nps while pking in pking areas, but have to defend themselves when mobs are lured into town where players respond from dying out in the field.

Here is one main point in factor here we know that any player who lures mobs onto other players, whether they are exping or in merchant, can be banned, and why they do not give the same rule applies to players when they lure mobs into town in pking areas....they basically are still luring onto other players....Makes no difference.

Personally if I had it my way, once they did a level jump, I would not give them an option to delevel their character....once they jump level, they stay there period.

These players if they wanted to delevel their character, there are a few safe options they can do, without interferring other players.
    1) have a mage tped them to the location in pking areas to the mob they need, and keep tping them back to that location...until they get their level they need. Best place to tped is at the darkstones near nigmash quest area.
    2) use the respawn point in Doda camp. And delevel that way.

No player who is level 80+ should have to worry about losing high amount of exp....especially some of those players who are not premium players to begin with....I know without premium you can lose over 300m in exp, and that is alot of work to replace all that exp that is lost.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 06-16-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    IWnxinatorZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    RampagE
    Race
    El-Morad
    some people level jump then delevel to make 69 rlb chars ^_^ RLB just died along time ago!
    Server: Gordion
    RampagE
    Enlist Today
    Youtube

agree with u. its kind of a way of earning money for kxpers.they just made it easier for the kxpers with level jump event.