Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO log in connection problem on windows 7. [English Only]

Hi guys,

Does anyone here knows if we could run knight online game on windows 7> as I am having difficulty on logging in.
    It pops up a message window saying that "Unable to connect to the server"(something like that, can't remember) on every time after I entered my user name and password.

Whereas I found it runs fine on windows XP at the same time on other computer(ofcourse different account is used for testing).

Any suggestion?

And sorry, I don't understand Turkish language.

Thank you.
    Last edited by _Intruder_; 05-09-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Race
    El-Morad
    whats the exact error message you re getting ?
    a similar message is displayed when 2 or more non premium accounts try to connect from same network
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

I have win7, never had problem with KO. Maybe you need to update your internet driver or add KO to your firewall.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Hi guys,

Does anyone here knows if we could run knight online game on windows 7> as I am having difficulty on logging in.
    It pops up a message window saying that "Unable to connect to the server"(something like that, can't remember) on every time after I entered my user name and password.

Whereas I found it runs fine on windows XP at the same time on other computer(ofcourse different account is used for testing).

Any suggestion?

And sorry, I don't understand Turkish language.

Thank you.

seems that you trying to log two non premium accounts from one routers IP, curently you need to have at least bronze premium at one of them.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Hi Guys,

thank you very much for the reply. I finally figured out what is the cause for not letting me in, it is something to do with the window security setting.
    it seems to be alright once the security is set to minimal.

however, like what BuD4Ne and REGISS_, I am trying to log in more than one account at a time, it seems like stopping me from doing that.
    is there anyway for me to play with my mate without joining the premium?

Once again, thank you for your answer and times. Cheers

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Hi Guys,

thank you very much for the reply. I finally figured out what is the cause for not letting me in, it is something to do with the window security setting.
    it seems to be alright once the security is set to minimal.

however, like what BuD4Ne and REGISS_, I am trying to log in more than one account at a time, it seems like stopping me from doing that.
    is there anyway for me to play with my mate without joining the premium?

Once again, thank you for your answer and times. Cheers
    nope, you cant log two non premium accounts from one IP.

Appreciated for the quick respond REGiSS_, may I know how much for the premium per month if I decided to join? Thank you.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Appreciated for the quick respond REGiSS_, may I know how much for the premium per month if I decided to join? Thank you.
    you can read their descriptions at power up store

Nickname
    Chanzeer
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    Karus
    it should run fine, im running KO on windows xp.
    Hell i could proably run KO on a windows 98 if i wanted

Thanks guy for the times and responses. Appreciated for the helps.

Actually I am from MYKO(many years back) and I really don't like the way how nttgame manage the players.
    To me this is a great game, but thinking of those families who can't afford for the premium and their kids want to play the game. it is kind of bad to them.
    and to me they consider legit players and by having them, the game can be more entertaining for those premium players.

For botting, say if I am a cheater or hacker, I wouldn't even give a shit how many players you allowed me to play, I can even level up by myself without second account via bot, who bother?

For item transfer, if I want to transfer item from a hacked account, I don't even need helpers, I can simply use prepaid internet to log in and transfer.

For legit players, I believe that they will spend money on the items to make themselves stronger in order to have fun here, and yes, the server is packed with many non-premium players, but if they decided to have fun here, surely you(nttgame) will still get some money from them and that will entertain other legit players too.

For me, I believe I need to retire from here if my girlfriend doesn't want or unable to play at here.