Clan
    MatureGangs
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    Karus

Rebirth does not work for me

Hi all,

Today i reached 100% on my way to the 2nd Rebirth at level 83.
    So as last time i tried to do all 3 quest, give 100m, 10k national points etc. Everything was going fine.

But when i tried to do the rebirth, it says im not qualified for it. Now i cant do those 3 quests again. And i am stuck...

Please help me.

Ingame name xChikatilo

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianJesus View Post
    Hi all,

Today i reached 100% on my way to the 2nd Rebirth at level 83.
    So as last time i tried to do all 3 quest, give 100m, 10k national points etc. Everything was going fine.

But when i tried to do the rebirth, it says im not qualified for it. Now i cant do those 3 quests again. And i am stuck...

Please help me.

Ingame name xChikatilo

well was thinking about it, maby it is worth to try die once, get rezzed and try the quest once agian. Just my free idea.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    CaptainBrozz
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Integrity
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    well was thinking about it, maby it is worth to try die once, get rezzed and try the quest once agian. Just my free idea.
    Did you check on total exp?, u Have to get 111/111

Race
    El-Morad
    do you have the rebirth item in your inventory?
    i remember a case, where the player got it with full inventory and cannot rebirth as the item was lost in limbo.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Nickname
    xChikatilo
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    MatureGangs
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    do you have the rebirth item in your inventory?
    i remember a case, where the player got it with full inventory and cannot rebirth as the item was lost in limbo.
    I think i had the same, i didnt got the scroll..

The main problems that we have experienced are:

- The exp. bar shows 100 % but the required amount of exp points still havent been gained. For example: 10.934 / 11.000. Please check the availibility.

- If the inventory is full, you cannot get the quest items given by related npc. Which may results in a bug with the quest. You may die to lose exp points and retry to get the quest.

- There are requirements for reincarnation as : 100.000.000 Noahs, 10.000 National Points, 100 Exp. Please check the availibility of all.
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    xChikatilo
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    MatureGangs
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinedreamer View Post
    The main problems that we have experienced are:

- The exp. bar shows 100 % but the required amount of exp points still havent been gained. For example: 10.934 / 11.000. Please check the availibility.

- If the inventory is full, you cannot get the quest items given by related npc. Which may results in a bug with the quest. You may die to lose exp points and retry to get the quest.

- There are requirements for reincarnation as : 100.000.000 Noahs, 10.000 National Points, 100 Exp. Please check the availibility of all.
    EXP is full like 978/978, i gave the NPC 100m, I gave the NPC 10k national points. I didnt get the quest items because i think my inventory was full. I died and get rezzed. Didnt work also. What can i do

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianJesus View Post
    EXP is full like 978/978, i gave the NPC 100m, I gave the NPC 10k national points. I didnt get the quest items because i think my inventory was full. I died and get rezzed. Didnt work also. What can i do
    Sounds very interesting. To proceed on, could you please share a screen shoot, while getting this error and we can share your issue with NTT staff, using that proof.
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    xChikatilo
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    MatureGangs
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    Karus
    This is what i get when i try to do any of the 3 quest before rebirthing. It says i have done all 3

Now when i try to do the rebirth, this is what it says to me

I have no idea what to do, already made a ticket

Okay. Have you tried to take the first and second test again or just trying to reincarnate skipping that ones ?
    Aeternum Vale