Lost my account while sharing it with a close friend.

As the topic says I lost my account while sharing it with a close friend.
    We thought it was way to expensive to lvl up 2 chars to 80+ so we decided to share account and lvl 1 char, we have different time zones so that sounded perfect.
    But he couldn't logg on somehow so we talked and decided to change email and try again, and the following text came up "you use a different time zone then the registered account" or something like that.
    And when we both tryed to check up on all settings and stuff like that, non of us could access the account.
    Because somehow I couldn't access the account because the password had expired, and I needed an email account to send the new password to that was linked to the game account, and you see that there is the problem again.
    He has the email account and gamersfirst that was the owner company back then couldn't help him change the password because me and my friend was in different time zones.
    They didn't even respond us !
    I'm now playing again and want that char again, I started that account around 2004 and have a 75 warrior with full Krowaz +7 set.. It's many hours of my life just gone just because they won't listening to us.
    Please help me or describe how to get their attention
    // Legal player on Beramus, Knight online "NexxoN"

You should have read the terms of use, rule of conduct, use of agreement etc. articles.

Sorry to say that, you will not get any help because it is not allowed to share your acount with anyone else.
    Aeternum Vale

I'm greatful to hear that someone replayed with so short notice and with solid information, of course it's sad to realize that my char is probably gone but still it's feels damn good to get some solid information.
    Thank you paladindlreamer