Infraction hacked again ... gg ntt

I just wake up and see my character naked

I just got restored 3 months ago..

Again, I changed my seal password from a computer wich is not rely to knight online by any way

Again I trusted ntt game and spend a lot of money on cash

Again u fuck me

Thx ntt game

Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    :S

when will it stop... these massive hacks should be THE priority of NTT game. These last days I heard many other players in Diez got hacked (including some ppl from my alliance);

many players left game after being hacked, never sent any ticket (some doesn't even know how to send a ticket); for those who think "it's your fault if you got hacked/you're retard if you don't know how to send a ticket" etc., I just wish never hear from you anymore.

The situation is not funny at all, cheaters have already succeed to destroy this game, making much people quit.

Most hackers' victims lost their items/noahs, but some other even losing their full account (hackers changing passwords and sell these chars), and I know few other people who lost all their NP's (hackers gave all NP's to clan).

I never got hacked for the moment, but I wonder when my turn will come.

NTT Game finally decided to make some restoration, it's good, but unfortunately we can see here player who got restoration, and got hacked again. It's neverending: a real solution has to be found.
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 03-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.

you spend a lot of money ? Crazy

tell everybody not to spend 1 single realmoney 4 this game, no premium no cash no gold bar no item nothing nothing

that is a mess dirty game, got dirty by OWNERS no body else. They do sell the people, real players to internetcoffe&gbsellsites... that is all no way else, I will be able to see when they make a visit to Turkey, they already have been invited, lets see.

The only thing I really dont understand is why cheaters and hackers want to completely destroy this game like this.

Clearly, these noobs wont stop until there is no one left to play: who the hell going to buy all those NPT chars? Who is going to buy all those +9 and +10 weapons?

Turks are flooding the market with accounts already, and barely any english population left at all....

As for what you say Jacomo, I got hacked 2x myself. Once I am hacked again I am gone for good, its the only solution.

we must be carefull , hackers doesnt sleep ...

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    The problem from hackers and cheaters alive beacuse simply others players buy itmes with real money, beacuse never trust any in this game in messenger, facebook, email, etc. Dont use 3rd party tools and dont buy items for real money. And I am sure hacerks dont want more hack account, ofc some players want easy way and want scam others players.

changeing your pw regularly does not help since they day that the initial folk village hacker "data base leak" when gamers first still had the game i was changing pw on my main accounts montly even then 3 out 5 account i log onto regularly got hacked
    only to be told by ntt that it was my fault that i got hacked and nothing will be done. then after they announced they would do restore they told me that i did not find out my account got hacked within 7 days so i get nothing

usually when a company starts to do massive restores after telling everyone "you fucked yourself" and changing their restoration policy is because there was a security leak on their side they dont want to admit to
    as in the k2 incident