Wussup mah ppls!

hey been gone for a long while, just wanted to see wussup with the server now a days...
    who are the top clans human/orc? top as in "most active" "overall strength" "dominance in csw/wars/cz" top 3-5 for each side would be nice

Clan
    RampagE
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzKNIGHTxHEALERzZ View Post
    hey been gone for a long while, just wanted to see wussup with the server now a days...
    who are the top clans human/orc? top as in "most active" "overall strength" "dominance in csw/wars/cz" top 3-5 for each side would be nice

Dont even bother coming back to this game, or if you didnt leave and just went to another server dont come here :P
    People been getting hacked left n right and Mgames/Ntt has done a damn good job of not doing anything.

But if ya really wanna know, on the orc side its mainly BadFamily, Akatsuki, GGTerror
    Human side is Integrity, Rampage, ProNoobs...And well for wars it depends on how better the other Nation's hacks and npt'ers are :P
    That's Cwest in a nutshell these days.

i've been on c-west for quite a while and was hoping it to be back to its former glory haha...i've started a character on AION but i really don't want to get into another game...damn man miss the old days 10 years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracleReborn View Post
    Dont even bother coming back to this game, or if you didnt leave and just went to another server dont come here :P
    People been getting hacked left n right and Mgames/Ntt has done a damn good job of not doing anything.

But if ya really wanna know, on the orc side its mainly BadFamily, Akatsuki, GGTerror
    Human side is Integrity, Rampage, ProNoobs...And well for wars it depends on how better the other Nation's hacks and npt'ers are :P
    That's Cwest in a nutshell these days.

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Yo rich!! you sexy beast.
    what's up with you? I'm sure you probably went to prison this last couple of years

Couple people from MH went to BF. Ryan, weebler, nic, arnt, me, and few others. others just quit or moved to euko

You say makes sense.

yoooo wuddup peruvian lol good to see a lot of yall still on cwest i've just joined DownFall i like the clan good ppls you still play on Grim?

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    yes i am still playing on Grimnotize and my lil mage Grimmypoo.
    i didn't play much during summer but since it's over I'm starting to play more starting today.
    playing at nights mostly and weekends. PM me whenever you log