Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So how long di i have to wait to be restored?

Hail Knight Online World Players!

The time has arrived for our next compromised account restorations. Please keep in mind that the investigation process can take a long amount of time and diligent work by the NTTGame Staff, and all reported accounts may not yet be ready. We encourage you to remain patient as investigations are ongoing as we strive to provide exceptional service. Always remember the following guidelines when you are submitting information regarding a compromised account.

Shared/sold/bought accounts will not be restored.
    If the account owner doesn't submit a report within 7 days after being compromised, the account will not be restored.
    Restored accounts will need to await investigation, times will vary depending on the conditions of the situation.
    Any attempt to abuse this system may result in the permanent closure of your account.
    All restorations are subject to the final approval of NTTGame staff.

At this time we have completed a large amount of compromised account item restorations. This restoration will be completed on 3/21/2013. Be aware that the items restored to accounts will be sent to your in-game mail. Please note that there is a limit to the number of Letters that can be displayed in your Mailbox so you may need to delete old Letters in order to view newer ones.

The Knight Online team is always diligently working to provide the best gaming environment for all of our players. We will constantly analyze and strengthen our policy regarding restorations. Please be aware that the following items will not be restored:

In-game Money (Noah)
    Reduced EXP/NP from your character
    +9 and above items* (armors, weapons, uniques)
    +6 and above Rebirth** items (armors, weapons, uniques)
    +3 and above items*** (unique accessories)
    PUS items (less than 750NPts worth)
    Some game items (Potions, Scrolls, Low quest drops, some stackable items etc.)
    Exchanged time-limited vouchers (if item&rsquos duration is less than 5/6 time)

*Items higher than +8 will be restored as +8
    *Rebirth items higher than +5 will be restored as +5
    *Unique accessories higher than +2 will be restored as +2

Regards,
    NTTGame | Knight Online World
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well a month ago i get a response to asking about my account that was hacked back in October and i get this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ticket: 1121669]
    Tuesday, February 19, 2013 05:04

Dear account name removed,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 1121669
    Subject: Hacked account
    Solution:
    [Feb 19 2013 12:04PM] :
    Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World Support Team.

Your Ticket NO : 829106 is still open on our system and our team are working on it.

Please be patient until your original ticket is answered.

As always, we thank you for your support for Knight Online World. If you are inquiring about other issues, please feel free to contact our support team again.

Thank you for understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how much longer is this 6+ year legit player going to have to wait to get his stuff restored.?
    5 months already and counting and still i haven't seen any ingame mail with my stuff.
    And if for some reason if i do eventually get my items the few +3 Accessories i made myself by saving over the years will be downgraded to +2, really ?
    This really feels like a slap in my face and am being told its ok be patient the pain will eventually go away.
    Last edited by Drop__the_Bomb; 03-22-2013 at 04:48 AM.

Race
    Karus
    im sorry you have to wait but there are so many people that got hacked and they need to check every detail
    i hope you can be a bit more patient
    please don't send more tickets about that issue
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    im sorry you have to wait but there are so many people that got hacked and they need to check every detail
    i hope you can be a bit more patient
    please don't send more tickets about that issue
    i understand what your trying to say but put yourself in my shoes and then say that.
    And think after waiting 4 months and not hearing anything i had a right to submit a ticket to see what was going on. so basically if another 6 months go by your your saying i should do nothing? come on now be realistic! i have a right to know whats going on if it's not in a timely fashion
    Last edited by Drop__the_Bomb; 03-23-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Race
    Karus
    i do understand how you feel
    but sending multiple tickets won't work
    it will only get you banned from the ticket service cause they already get spammed as it is
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

i do understand how you feel
    but sending multiple tickets won't work
    it will only get you banned from the ticket service cause they already get spammed as it is
    How is waiting 4 months before sending a ticket to check the status of a ticket SPAMMING? i could see if i sent 1 a week or something ya then what your saying would make sense.
    And as for your first sentence do you really understand how i feel? No how could you? were you hacked by the folk village hacker a few years ago and restored in 4 days by K2? i bet not. Now have you been hacked in basically the same fashion logging into folk village with years of work missing AGAIN and so far 2 rounds of restorations have happened and i see nothing? I understand your a player/forum mod but please refrain from speaking on something saying "i understand how you feel" when you really don't.

Race
    Karus
    i can understand how you feel
    i was a players to and i also had problems back in the days
    but what do don't understand is that sending more tickets will make it worse
    you can add a comment to your ticket that you already have when you are waiting for so long i understand that
    but sending new tickets everytime makes it worse

and im not saying you are spamming the ticket service cause i don't know
    but many people are
    and everytime people make new tickets for the same problem it will slow things down for everyone also for people that just got hacked
    or have other problems that needs fixing
    when your ticket is open do not make a new one
    thats not to understand right?

and i want to prevent people getting banned from the ticket serves cause that won't help them either
    i was just warning you what could happen

so just calm down
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

i can understand how you feel
    i was a players to and i also had problems back in the days
    but what do don't understand is that sending more tickets will make it worse
    you can add a comment to your ticket that you already have when you are waiting for so long i understand that
    but sending new tickets everytime makes it worse

so just calm down
    Alyce i been playing this game long enough and am grown enough to make good moral decisions. Otherwise how could i have filed a BBB report against K2 when they were messing with my money and i was one of the few claims that ever won against K2 Networks

and to tell me to calm down was pretty funny to me because since NTT has taken over i seen a lot of players hacked and friends leave this game
    and i KNEW that sooner or later my MAIN (my other 4 were not touched) account was going get hit and when it did happen i was like "well it's time i guess" so i'm not stressing over it.
    The fact remains 2 rounds of restorations have happened and i get kicked to the curb again?

and as a side note: Show me were i was supposed to add a comment to the ORIGINAL ticket maybe i would have if i COULD have.
    i guess sometimes people need to know all the facts before making statements even if all their trying to do is help

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ticket: 829106]
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 01:49

Dear edited,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World support team.
    Your question has been received! We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your Ticket #: 829106
    Question/Issue: I Logged into my Account
    account: Edited
    Today to see that my account has been hacked and My items taken
    I have NEVER shared my account with anyone
    I never went to unscrupulous sites
    no viruses or keyloggers on my pc

I bet you can check the IP log ins and see someone else accessed my Account and Stripped my mage

I have alerady changed my password for the edited account. whoever hacked me never had access to my email, security for my email is to hard to get into.

Best Regards,
    The Knight Online World Team
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    Please do not reply to this message as replies to this email address are not read

[KO Account Security Tips]
    1. Do not share your ID, email, or password with anyone to protect your account
    2. Please login only on our provided-login locations.
    3. Avoid private servers. They are illegal and your information is not safe.
    4. Be sure to delete your information when using shared or public computer.
    Last edited by Drop__the_Bomb; 03-25-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Race
    Karus
    weird always worked for me tho thats why i said that
    cause they don't like it when you make multiple tickets

but yea all you can do is wait till they finished investigating your account like all the rest
    even tho i know that sucks and is a big slap in the face for everyone
    and i said calm down cause you where kinda attacking me while i did nothing wrong
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

wel i hope it gets beter for you then for me my account was hacked 2
    It was stil on g1 account and my e-mail was a old 1 after hack it take me 2 weeks to change e-mail (with help of old friend The love stealer ) and gm ) after that was done i have sent ticket it was 2 weeks after hack i know but i did not had acces to e-mail to get answer back so i needed to wait for good e-mail when i did i get answer back i was tolate they cant find ticket after 7 days of hacking i tried to explain it but some point they dont understant the situation how stupide can they be
    so basily i hope for you that you get restoration

great cyton123

I know the feeling. At least they say your ticket is still open and that they are "working on it". I made a comment on my old ticket that was made on July 7th 2012-which was when my account was hacked along with countless others during that transition period-only to be told that pretty much I'm shit out of luck and some other stuff about my account security being my responsibility. I had been playing for 7+ years, spent countless amounts of money on prem and PUS items yet some douchebag magically learns my account info including my seal/unseal code, was even nice enough to buy me gold prem...then takes off with everything I had worked so hard to get. Eff this game.