Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Lures.

Tired of Lures.

I've reported lures time and time again and NTT has done nothing about the problem. You want me to pay for genie and premium? Good luck with that. Players are openly disrupting other players by luring MOBs or luring out the guards from town on genie parties. It's just a waste of time. Lets be honest if I didn't care to follow the rules I'd just go buy a lvl 83 character. Its alot cheaper than leveling one up. The point of the fact is I tried to play this game legit and every other player can just go and do what ever they want and get away with it?

Until things change I won't be renewing my premium or KC

-Disgruntled Customer.

Race
    El-Morad
    i hear you fully...
    it is an unspoken fact about how characters trade around, yet it has its own fun and feeling to level up your own, using genies.

i just rebirthed both my characters in genie parties, and i know how frustrating it is.
    first 40-45 days i just yelled and screamed.. and nothing changed.
    after that, i installed fraps , and utilized my frustration in taking perfect videos showing exactly how people lure on multiple occasions.
    guess what.. it worked.

3 constant regular lurers disappeared in the first week after the report.
    once they were gone, the remaining random lures here and there didnt bother me so much.

i know its frustrating spending time and effort to get rid of a nuisance that wasnt supposed to be there to begin with.. but
    it seems like its the only way for now.

mods do claim that there are upcoming updates to genies, to make it more efficient..
    lets hope it doesnt take too long.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ou9erpguhrqg View Post
    I've reported lures time and time again and NTT has done nothing about the problem. You want me to pay for genie and premium? Good luck with that. Players are openly disrupting other players by luring MOBs or luring out the guards from town on genie parties. It's just a waste of time. Lets be honest if I didn't care to follow the rules I'd just go buy a lvl 83 character. Its alot cheaper than leveling one up. The point of the fact is I tried to play this game legit and every other player can just go and do what ever they want and get away with it?

Until things change I won't be renewing my premium or KC

-Disgruntled Customer.
    Actually, i ve checked your posts on Cheat Reports and and the lurers that you ve reported have been punished.

Could you please check too and let us know your update.

Thanks.
    Aeternum Vale

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinedreamer View Post
    Actually, i ve checked your posts on Cheat Reports and and the lurers that you ve reported have been punished.

Could you please check too and let us know your update.

Thanks.
    the reports were done on my other account forum id: boastr
    it is now banned in the forums, coz someone banned this forum id, (i now figured its coz i used a synonym of poo in Turkish "wow") and i logged in with boastr to ask why, and he was also banned
    (in Turkish forums)

i dunno who... but someone heard my frustration and unlocked this one up.. yet boastr is still banned,
    check posts from that one if u can, it would be much appreciated to know efforts did bear fruits

this thread : http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...041#post426041

and this one : http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz2yHoZq3CN

reports were also sent via boastr
    Last edited by BuD4Ne; 04-08-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Race
    El-Morad
    aww aww my bad..
    kinda tipsy i thought you were addressing me

Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    aww aww my bad..
    kinda tipsy i thought you were addressing me
    Not a problem.

Sick of Lurers

We need these videos in Cheat Reports Section, using the proper report format. We are not able to take an actions otside of that zone on the forum.
    Aeternum Vale

Race
    Karus
    the reports were done on my other account forum id: boastr
    it is now banned in the forums, coz someone banned this forum id, (i now figured its coz i used a synonym of poo in Turkish "wow") and i logged in with boastr to ask why, and he was also banned
    (in Turkish forums)

i dunno who... but someone heard my frustration and unlocked this one up.. yet boastr is still banned,
    check posts from that one if u can, it would be much appreciated to know efforts did bear fruits

this thread : http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...041#post426041

and this one : http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz2yHoZq3CN

reports were also sent via boastr
    from what i could find on your account is that your account of boastr was banned cause you had another account that was banned. using the forum with another account after being banned is not allowed.
    that was 9 days ago and its a permanent ban
    Last edited by Alyce; 04-08-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    from what i could find on your account is that your account of boastr was banned cause you had another account that was banned. using the forum with another account after being banned is not allowed.
    that was 9 days ago and its a permanent ban
    well.. the ban on this account was unlocked and obviously it was an unjust ban...
    all my accounts are paying, playing, active accounts.
    i do not use multiple forum id's coz of any potential abuse...
    it merely happens as my browser keeps the last logged in acc when i load up cash...
    i believe using a childish slang as "poo" does not require a permanent ban on multiple accounts..

u be the judge
    i stopped killing monster staff mobs, and came to the brink of quitting over all .. just coz of that premature ban
    no kid here,,, and i m having difficulty tolerating childish actions taken against me.

Race
    Karus
    well.. the ban on this account was unlocked and obviously it was an unjust ban...
    all my accounts are paying, playing, active accounts.
    i do not use multiple forum id's coz of any potential abuse...
    it merely happens as my browser keeps the last logged in acc when i load up cash...
    i believe using a childish slang as "poo" does not require a permanent ban on multiple accounts..

u be the judge
    i stopped killing monster staff mobs, and came to the brink of quitting over all .. just coz of that premature ban
    no kid here,,, and i m having difficulty tolerating childish actions taken against me.
    this account didn't get a permanent ban it just had a 7 day ban as far as i can see for something you did that was against the rules
    you may think something is childish but for others its not
    we have rules on this forum and every mod handles it as they see fit

but still using another account after being banned is against the rules will be a permanent ban on that second account

and now we should stay ontopic
    if you want to talk about it more please pm me
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    this account didn't get a permanent ban it just had a 7 day ban as far as i can see for something you did that was against the rules
    you may think something is childish but for others its not
    we have rules on this forum and every mod handles it as they see fit

but still using another account after being banned is against the rules will be a permanent ban on that second account

and now we should stay ontopic
    if you want to talk about it more please pm me
    well... i remember seeing may 6th on it after the supposed ban..
    on the other hand,,, i am allowed to register up to 5 accounts to a single phone number,
    that means, i am allowed to play with 5 accounts, and each and every buying account should be treated the same as others ...
    yes ? no ?

the forums here and on the Turkish side are extremely different
    just so u know ...

cheers