Browsing merchants

for whatever reason, i can't browse anyone's selling merchants, yet i can open buying merchants and sell my items?

i noticed that i can't trade or have my own selling merchant until i pay 5 NPoints..

i'm not sure if that has anything to do with me looking into others' merchants..

thank you

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    There is restrictions on trading until you either verify your account (wich needs 5 npoints) or buy any kind of premium.

Until you do 1 or both, you can't set your own sellings merchants, trade with other people or browse their merchants.

oookay.. now i put 400 npoints on my account, and i'm trying to verify right now.. but it's not moving to step 4 in the AITS window.

i'm not trying to burn all 400 points on getting to step 4

-___-

still having issues with it.. it's saying that it won't work with virtual phone numbers... yet this is my cell phone i've had for almost a month..

heeelp

Try the OTP validations of cell phone. If it does work there it will work on AITS (SMS). It means you may have to use the cellphone of any people in your household or friend. BTW -- you did get your sms code thru your cell phone which they think is a virtual phone number?

sorry, OTP? i'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

and yes, the code did go through to my cellphone, every time i've tried to send it.

still not moving on to step 4 in the process though.

Race
    Karus
    if you did receive the code but can't verify its better to send a ticket and not waste anymore npoints
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Wow, do you seriously have to spend money to be able to just trade with someone else? What kind of game is this? Also, I cant get the anvil to work, or to produce any goblin armor. Does all of this stuff require you to spend money to get it to work? Also, is the only way you can verify something, is through a cellphone? I've never seen a f2p or a p2p game work like this in my life. Am I going to have to spend money just to be able to do anything other than the quest on here?

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by playuh1 View Post
    Wow, do you seriously have to spend money to be able to just trade with someone else? What kind of game is this? Also, I cant get the anvil to work, or to produce any goblin armor. Does all of this stuff require you to spend money to get it to work? Also, is the only way you can verify something, is through a cellphone? I've never seen a f2p or a p2p game work like this in my life. Am I going to have to spend money just to be able to do anything other than the quest on here?
    Basically yes
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game