Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    its only luck.. i will make video next time..

Poor kid it has nothing to do with luck. Clear your cookies and cache use a different browser get a better Internet connection.

better net are u kidding me? http://www.speedtest.net/result/1658731563.png all people in gaia have this problem so stfu if u dont know anything about it. gaia is most bugged server in game and gm do nothing.

Ok, it is now happening to me, "Premium Item use" is not giving the option list to exchange.
    I have waited over 15 hours, as sometimes is usual.
    Even after this morning update.
    I tried to SPAM the exchange and it still does not work, even after 5 minutes.

GAIA Server
    I also tried to buy Platinum Premium on the Web Store and it is not working.
    I have been able to buy Bronze Premium with another account, but Platimum is not working.
    It keeps rejecting my Password, even though I am already logged into the website.

Quote Originally Posted by WFCKnight View Post
    Ok, it is now happening to me, "Premium Item use" is not giving the option list to exchange.
    I have waited over 15 hours, as sometimes is usual.
    Even after this morning update.
    I tried to SPAM the exchange and it still does not work, even after 5 minutes.

GAIA Server
    I also tried to buy Platinum Premium on the Web Store and it is not working.
    I have been able to buy Bronze Premium with another account, but Platimum is not working.
    It keeps rejecting my Password, even though I am already logged into the website.
    You can buy plat prem in game and it works. try this. but ofc others prem is bugged. exp - dc - war it took me 2 hours spam premium item use..

Quote Originally Posted by matthias1976 View Post
    Poor kid it has nothing to do with luck. Clear your cookies and cache use a different browser get a better Internet connection.
    Wow you must be a special kind of human. Do you have nothing else to do but go in to threads that concern you in no way and act like a jackass? I am having this problem and obviously many others are to. It has nothing to do with clearing your cookies and trying a new browser you dumb ass. Were talking about exchanging our premium item from our inventory to the kayra npc. I just spent 40$ to get exp prem and it's not working i have been spamming kayra for hours trying to get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by shyvanna View Post
    Wow you must be a special kind of human. Do you have nothing else to do but go in to threads that concern you in no way and act like a jackass? I am having this problem and obviously many others are to. It has nothing to do with clearing your cookies and trying a new browser you dumb ass. Were talking about exchanging our premium item from our inventory to the kayra npc. I just spent 40$ to get exp prem and it's not working i have been spamming kayra for hours trying to get it to work.
    Well if you would have read previous posts you would have seen that i have turned in multiple premiums since this so called problem started to occur. I'll tell you what helped my friends who had this issue but we're adult enough to think of a way to fix it instead of whining on a forum and calling people names. You'll figure that part out when you get a little older and more mature. Anyways the 2 things that seem to work 98 - 100% of the time are: 1. clearing your cookies and restarting/updating your pc. 2. The other thing proven to work is to have the prem for 24 hours + before trying to turn it in. That has worked on 14/14 attempts in my clan/alliance. To the kid complaining about how laggy gaia is you can always wait until after a maint or server restart when it is not so full and laggy. We've all gone through this with the opening of a new server during the first few months . You can also buy the prem on a different server on the same account and activate it that way to avoid the lag. Just remember to open the letter with the trina on the server you currently play on. Good luck
    Last edited by matthias1976; 04-21-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Premium use is 100% bugged..
    doesn't make sense you need to spam the button, they should just fix it....