Angry [Anatolia] RLB k0xper reported a lot of times and nothing happened. "devrimci65"

hey guys !

As the topic says i would like to know how its possible we reported "devrimci65"--->*k0xper mage* a lot of times with KSC and with video also, and nothing happend. If we would like to farm at RLB we can't because he farm the chaos stone 14+hours dayly. I would like to how its possible? Reported him tons of times with clearly proofs and he still running around and exping another low lv mage and farming.

I would like to know if a legit player support k0xper is it bannable? I mean they are not in the same party but they minor,cure,swift him when they clearly see he runs throw the wall/hill. Or when we trying to kill the k0xper with 5ppl. a guy shows up and kill us coz we are free np, and we would like to kill the k0xper not pk with him.

Thanx for the asnwers ^^

Hope u will ban him

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWouldLikeToFARM View Post
    hey guys !

As the topic says i would like to know how its possible we reported "devrimci65"--->*k0xper mage* a lot of times with KSC and with video also, and nothing happend. If we would like to farm at RLB we can't because he farm the chaos stone 14+hours dayly. I would like to how its possible? Reported him tons of times with clearly proofs and he still running around and exping another low lv mage and farming.

I would like to know if a legit player support k0xper is it bannable? I mean they are not in the same party but they minor,cure,swift him when they clearly see he runs throw the wall/hill. Or when we trying to kill the k0xper with 5ppl. a guy shows up and kill us coz we are free np, and we would like to kill the k0xper not pk with him.

Thanx for the asnwers ^^

Hope u will ban him
    Recently we have started the process of cleaning the Cheat Report section with the help of our Volunteer moderates.
    We are moving forward with it, so don't worry. We will surely find the report and take him down!

Ahh riemann ) I really hope so, coz he is realllly annoying Is there any chance to ban his low lvl mage and as i know he has a k0xper bp as well from IP adress? and what about the support thing?

Really appreciate your fast answer.

Hope the best.

WeWouldLikeToFARM

this movie

riemann check private mensaje for me account bugged gamefirst to nttgame
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by icarlituxd; 03-31-2014 at 07:34 PM.

eliminate this reply error. no spamm
    Last edited by icarlituxd; 03-31-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Race
    Karus
    don't post reports/movies outside the cheat report section
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!