Mage
    Clan
    WatchAndLearn
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    I understand an I have done some of your reports but spamming them and constantly talking about them will not make anyone get to them faster. They will get done in time.
    we are waityour working on destan

If someone cheats they will be banned, whether they buy premiums or not.
    You know, gamersfirst used to have funny mods too. I can't tell if you are lying or not about it, so I wont go into that, but I can extract hearty laughs from your post regardless.

I'll only start with laughing at your post in front of the task ahead of you: You are totally outclassed. Your company cant even decide what the hell cheating is! Your official resellers all sell kxp, illegal items, hacked chars... You might get that one guy who logs his multi-client to NPT now and then, but what good is that, when you cant even hit his other 10 bank accounts? In fact, in my server alone you've banned 5 of my friends only to have them unbanned because the name was mispelled! You cant even find the reason why people (who make serious attempts at account security) are getting cherry picked to be hacked... Being able to go on and on about how out of control everything is, and how powerless you are is by far this is the funniest part.

The only thing we know for sure that you can do is put the law down... in the forum. You can always find comfort in that all this, there is at least someone in all this you will be able to kick around and police: you will always be able to mute and ban and stop... the legit players, who can hardly fight back as it is.

Make and do what you will with this post. If it aggravates you then I apologize, you may show off your powers and have me removed. If it doesnt, then you might just take something out of it...

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    I am not lying, nor have i ever lied to the community. I don't make all the rules I just enforce them. How do you know for sure I was even the one that banned them, or unbanned them for that matter? I actually really don't do any forum modding. I just kind of post here to keep in touch with the community. So i don't understand why you think I am on a power trip. Not aggravated at all, I've heard worse, but the fact of the matter is, is that I will do my job regardless of what you think.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

I am not lying, nor have i ever lied to the community. I don't make all the rules I just enforce them. How do you know for sure I was even the one that banned them, or unbanned them for that matter? I actually really don't do any forum modding. I just kind of post here to keep in touch with the community. So i don't understand why you think I am on a power trip. Not aggravated at all, I've heard worse, but the fact of the matter is, is that I will do my job regardless of what you think.

I will repay the kindness of replying (and of not muting me) by explaining that even though I did quote "you", i meant to speak indirectly, and mostly refer to the GM function itself, not "you" you, though you are still the only face of this function visible. I will not expand my arguments regarding the general oppressive behavior of the GMs toward the legit player population, as there is no need for you to take this up; you are clearly a new GM, and I am an old player.

But yes, I completely understand regardless of what I say, the "Gm's" function will still be in place. But what I understand too that regardless what I say or do, and of you doing your job "regardless", me and my friends will still be hacked and will get no help, my server will have NPT on at all times in all zones, that there will be +10 weapons and +9 krowas sets that can only be acquired via Turkish Lyra, that we can not farm legitly, that we can not pk, that cheaters will have the upper hand in this game for eternity, that we can not(...)

Now, what does your job do? (Mind you this is a rhetoric question.)
    Last edited by vorkreob; 03-26-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Nickname
    Noble of Xigenon
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Quote Originally Posted by vorkreob View Post
    I will repay the kindness of replying (and of not muting me) by explaining that even though I did quote "you", i meant to speak indirectly, and mostly refer to the GM function itself, not "you" you, though you are still the only face of this function visible. I will not expand my arguments regarding the general oppressive behavior of the GMs toward the legit player population, as there is no need for you to take this up; you are clearly a new GM, and I am an old player.

But yes, I completely understand regardless of what I say, the "Gm's" function will still be in place. But what I understand too that regardless what I say or do, and of you doing your job "regardless", me and my friends will still be hacked and will get no help, my server will have NPT on at all times in all zones, that there will be +10 weapons and +9 krowas sets that can only be acquired via Turkish Lyra, that we can not farm legitly, that we can not pk, that cheaters will have the upper hand in this game for eternity, that we can not(...)

Now, what does your job do? (Mind you this is a rhetoric question.)
    A person with good English will usually understand to be directed at them. However, the way you replied to that post I read it as though you directed your speech at him and then you went on a tangent referring to the company he works for.
    I am player I accept there are mistakes in the game and infrastructure of the game is fragile. No good will it bring by on the bandwagon singing 'Moaning Lisa'.

You replies to this post and the topic is as though you have no other choice but to play this game. Get out there bud no one is forcing you play this game. You have ultimate choice.

I think your real problem comes to is you not being the owner of these +10s and +9 items.

Now, if you were will still speak against the atrocity of game infrastructure?

P.s. What I think is If the game is to be a better place people like you shouldn't play.

I don't really thinks he needs to explain to you or anyone what he does.
    Last edited by NobleSix; 03-26-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Nickname
    MARGOSHA
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Eminence
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    we want to know, our cheat reports checked by anyone ?

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yes, I believe I have mentioned it several times throughout this thread.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleSix View Post
    A person with good English will usually understand to be directed at them. However, the way you replied to that post I read it as though you directed your speech at him and then you went on a tangent referring to the company he works for.

I am player I accept there are mistakes in the game and infrastructure of the game is fragile. No good will it bring by on the bandwagon singing 'Moaning Lisa'.

You replies to this post and the topic is as though you have no other choice but to play this game. Get out there bud no one is forcing you play this game. You have ultimate choice.

I think your real problem comes to is you not being the owner of these +10s and +9 items.

Now, if you were will still speak against the atrocity of game infrastructure?

P.s. What I think is If the game is to be a better place people like you shouldn't play.

I don't really thinks he needs to explain to you or anyone what he does.
    Yes, but I premeditated the intention to be unclear and had no desire to straighten it. I thought it to be a nice gesture to return to clear it up after not having being muted/erased. Your 'Moaning Lisa' reference seems to want to deter, to undermine, to reproach my want of voicing my opinion formed after many years of having been silent: If you will say what you will, then so will I. I've been playing this game long enough to have earned the right to do so.

Since you say "whining" is of no help, then surely you must be placing hope in the abilities of the developers and people responsible for this game, and I will laugh at you for this, for reasons all too clear. I'll leave this point at "you must put fire in the kettle for the water to boil".

As for having no choice to play this game, i'll concede that I have a soft spot for it: There's no other game out there with an archer class like this, and some of my friends are still here. Still, why I still play is none of your business.

Finally, for your claim about myself and the +9 and +10 items, well, i'll only give you thanks for trying. My archer's items are fine. I could buy +10 items, yet I did not, even when there are +30 rbr items floating around in my server. I made it a point to stay with +9 stuff because it seemed the most "reasonable" limit, given the standard pk gear going around; Im not gonna get too deep into game mechanics, and I dont need to explain why it is retarded that an assas with full +10s and +4 uniques can one shot everything in the server. Im not even gonna start about how retarded it is that if you want to have a reasonable KO PK experience, you have to pay absurd amounts of real life money, and the worst part is, when you buy that +10 raum from oyunfor, you end up rewarding the very people who are destroying this game!

PS. your statements are merely a lot of assumptions and are lacking entirely, Of course he doesnt need to explain or to say anything, i wasnt looking for that. The only expectation i had was just to get muted/banned, as it has always been in the KO official forums. Im glad it wasn't lost in the wind though!
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 03-27-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Nickname
    BORADES
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    VEILSIDE
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by BeDDuAPRi View Post

KARUS;
    ChivasRaqel
    HerkeHaddiniBilecek
    NiyaGaRa (I reporting 2 time with this!)
    VicHToR
    MrsALeXiSTeXaS
    MrsJaYDeNJaMeS
    SiHiyE
    Pump1t59
    MrsGaBRieL
    MrsMiRaNDaKeRR
    MrsTRaCYLoRDZ
    MrsKiMKaRDaSHiaN
    MrsMoLySiMS

I am not going to use cheater report section because of you are not looking on there , and I did not see any development after I report an illegal user and I'm going to give my all reports by in this mail , and whatever I'll report about illegal users (KOXPERS) , I'm going to follow your processing about these illegal players and I'm going to share with my legal clan players. We're shopping from Power Up Store regularly every month , I mean we are buying premium and other products from you. Whenever you go to contest by name of Knight Online , We follow you and rate for you , But when you come in the game , I'm sorry about these words but You are not doing your job right , I understand you , You could be trying but everywhere are illegal players and you're not doing your job in my eyes, Please sit on chair and start banning these players, deserve your money.

We are Watch and Learn family from Destan server , We are an Andream clan , and we have over 60 members ( Down clans , friends ) and all these members are buying premium and other products regularly , but all of these players are telling same thing ; We can not play this game anymore because of everywhere illegal players and they are not getting banned howmuch ever we report them, and these over 60 members are telling same thing in one mouth ; We are going to leave the game in couple weeks If this will be keep going on , Go to krowaz monsters are and you will see that how people are using illegal programs there , those people are making real money from those monsters in real life by using illegal program ( KOXP) , Go to Andream , Go to Colony Zone , Specially you cannot understand in this area but go to Chaos area , and see by your eyes, By the couple weeks work , even couple days work , you can clean this server from those illegal players , We're playing this game been long time , and we're tired of these illegal players , please consider about this mail , I crave to you

Thank you

Watch and Learn Family , Destan.
    i agree wth completely my friend, im bored wth these situations. PLEASE DO SOMETHINGS anybody! 11 of my friends gave up KO, not untill KO do somethings, they will come-back. Server: Titan and same all same all

Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BORADES View Post
    i agree wth completely my friend, im bored wth these situations. PLEASE DO SOMETHINGS anybody! 11 of my friends gave up KO, not untill KO do somethings, they will come-back. Server: Titan and same all same all
    we are already busy with the sheriff system people wanted so badly
    have a bit more patience
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!