Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WatchAndLearn
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad

ALL GMs and NTTGAME developers Come here!

KARUS;
    ChivasRaqel
    HerkeHaddiniBilecek
    NiyaGaRa (I reporting 2 time with this!)
    VicHToR
    MrsALeXiSTeXaS
    MrsJaYDeNJaMeS
    SiHiyE
    Pump1t59
    MrsGaBRieL
    MrsMiRaNDaKeRR
    MrsTRaCYLoRDZ
    MrsKiMKaRDaSHiaN
    MrsMoLySiMS

I am not going to use cheater report section because of you are not looking on there , and I did not see any development after I report an illegal user and I'm going to give my all reports by in this mail , and whatever I'll report about illegal users (KOXPERS) , I'm going to follow your processing about these illegal players and I'm going to share with my legal clan players. We're shopping from Power Up Store regularly every month , I mean we are buying premium and other products from you. Whenever you go to contest by name of Knight Online , We follow you and rate for you , But when you come in the game , I'm sorry about these words but You are not doing your job right , I understand you , You could be trying but everywhere are illegal players and you're not doing your job in my eyes, Please sit on chair and start banning these players, deserve your money.

We are Watch and Learn family from Destan server , We are an Andream clan , and we have over 60 members ( Down clans , friends ) and all these members are buying premium and other products regularly , but all of these players are telling same thing ; We can not play this game anymore because of everywhere illegal players and they are not getting banned howmuch ever we report them, and these over 60 members are telling same thing in one mouth ; We are going to leave the game in couple weeks If this will be keep going on , Go to krowaz monsters are and you will see that how people are using illegal programs there , those people are making real money from those monsters in real life by using illegal program ( KOXP) , Go to Andream , Go to Colony Zone , Specially you cannot understand in this area but go to Chaos area , and see by your eyes, By the couple weeks work , even couple days work , you can clean this server from those illegal players , We're playing this game been long time , and we're tired of these illegal players , please consider about this mail , I crave to you

Thank you

Watch and Learn Family , Destan.
    GOOD GAME İS LEGAL GAME BUT LEGAL KNIGHTONLINE IS BEST GAME

Nickname
    BeDDuAPRi
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WatchAndLearn
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad

Nickname
    BeDDuAPRi
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WatchAndLearn
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad

Nickname
    WarezWorld
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WatchAndLearn
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    I agree him. We ( Watch And Learn Clan Members ) are not satisfied about koxper users. They don't let us play this game. And NTT Game don't do anyting. We wait everyday. But what happened. Only BIG NOTHING !!! Please help us or we will leave from this game.

I am talking on behalf of all clan members.

And more in my cheat reports...

With All My Respect!

WarezWorld

Nickname
    BeDDuAPRi
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WatchAndLearn
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    This is your justice is? Infractions 1/0 (0)

Thank You!

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Do not post cheat reports outside of the cheat report section. They will not be viewed or dealt with outside of the Cheat Report section. They are viewed and dealt with daily so if you report hasn't been reviewed than just be patient. You reports have and will be dealt with.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    WarezWorld
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WatchAndLearn
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    Do not post cheat reports outside of the cheat report section. They will not be viewed or dealt with outside of the Cheat Report section. They are viewed and dealt with daily so if you report hasn't been reviewed than just be patient. You reports have and will be dealt with.
    We want to see GM's always in the game... You wait in sw just 2 hours a day. You can ban %75 of koxpers. Open sheriff system in DESTAN, Please do this game better...

Sir we have been waiting everyday , and you said we check to reports everyday but I don't think so , I don't want to be rude but , we are waiting after we are posting to report , day after we report , we're seeing the same illegal player in the game , so I don't really know how this thing working on but if you don't have time for check all report , then hire more employees or find something else , we are too tired of these illegal things

Thank you

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    They are looked at every day but there are a lot of them. Think about it like this, if every player in USKO alone were to submit 1 cheat report each there would be 30,000+ Cheat reports. Now Imagine people spamming Cheat Reports, or posting useless information. that 30k turns into a much higher number.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Banned
    Nickname
    LuCiFeR
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    empety
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    2/0 (0)
    They are looked at every day but there are a lot of them. Think about it like this, if every player in USKO alone were to submit 1 cheat report each there would be 30,000+ Cheat reports. Now Imagine people spamming Cheat Reports, or posting useless information. that 30k turns into a much higher number.
    Then,sherıff system open.