[Bug] Operator Moria does not accept Abyss Gems

Abyss Gems cannot be turned into Operator Moria, she does nothing with them the quest is broken.

It' been already reported. You may use search on the forum.
    Aeternum Vale

Quote Originally Posted by paladinedreamer View Post
    It' been already reported. You may use search on the forum.
    Thanks, I just figured i would make a post of every issue i encounter so that i can document my journey back through KO and shed some light on what's still wrong with the game.

I'm glad your post was also so constructive as to make my bug report (Not asking for help with it, i know its already messed up and theres nothing i could do). Reporting bugs multiple times is never a problem unless they are not fixed, If your curious i have made many android applications and released them, as well as tons of addons for world of Warcraft and soon Wildstar, I've also web designed for year, and i am an independent game creator for Android games.

Bug reports should be done if you encounter it in the most detailed way possible, and not something you should always search to see if there's another one already. If it happened to you and it happened multiple times to you, then its a bug... Regardless of if it happened to somone else.