Thread: XP Event?

XP Event?

I really like the idea of EXP EVENT, I apreciate it ...but how can we exp when every spot in estlant is taken by cheaters??? I'm talking about GAIA2. Booro, AOC, Aioncolo, Death Wizard, Trolls, Golems....all botters ! It's useless to EXP in GAIA1 because of the laggy server...

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    The servers all weekend were extremely bad with lag......At one point after casting my buffs I waited over 15 minutes, and they still didn't cast off from when you see them listed in your lower right screen....My chat I could not type in any messages, which sometimes indicates to me that I would be getting disconnected......Here is a fine example....I was setting up merchant mode before the chaos box appears to joined the event....And since players can be cruel at times, by luring mobs onto players in merchant I buffed myself and sat down and waited for the chaos box.....Before I even sat down my buffs still had not cast....and when I was sitting down you know that the exp training kicks in with the timer.....So I sat there, joined the event....waited to be teleported which never did , even after 15 minutes passed and ev1 already inside there....During that whole time I could not use any of the chat to relay messages to my clannies and alliance members......Trying to exp was a pure nightmare....I love to farm alot at ancients and treants in cz....and normally I can killed them with one or two hits and they would fall over dead.....However when I was killing them it took 12 hits before they would fall over dead.....So I said enough of this and exit the game...

I even at this time was thinking it was problems with my internet, so I did steps like reset modem and router, and even re-installed the game, and the lag was very much still there.....But on the subject of exping in Eslante......Yes Game Genie players move in and take right over, leaving room for non Game Genie users, such as myself, without a field to exp in.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 03-19-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by xShotgunZx View Post
    I really like the idea of EXP EVENT, I apreciate it ...but how can we exp when every spot in estlant is taken by cheaters??? I'm talking about GAIA2. Booro, AOC, Aioncolo, Death Wizard, Trolls, Golems....all botters ! It's useless to EXP in GAIA1 because of the laggy server...
    Well , I personally think you should record those cheaters and simply report so next time something like this won't happen again.
    USKO has more than a few servers, you can't expect GMs to sit there and wait for hackers to start exping so they ban them.

Use cheat report section and I'm pretty sure someone will take care of it ASAP.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."