My account PLEASE help

My account had some pretty good stuff on it but I logged in about a month ago and most of my stuff was missing. I believe that somebody hacked on and stole it all. I tried going to the ticket thing but its not work...something about a back log. Is there another way to talk to the staff of this game... PLEASE help I would like to play this game without error...

Have you tried to send a CS ticket? Because, there is no help available via forums.
    Aeternum Vale

Can I get a link to the CS ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacharias View Post
    Can I get a link to the CS ticket?
    Here is a guide for you:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...Support-Ticket
    Aeternum Vale

heheheh, NTT game sold your account to cafe or site owners ? Buy premium and cash, buy items from internetcofe owners, pay real money and get your items back. THAT is the game.

logg into game, tell everybody NO PREMİUM NO CASH NBO İTEM BUY WİTH REAL MONEY, so stop the hack. no way else

paladinedreamer, everybody know that link and the way ticket. I sent 20 tickets; all got oto mess. back. My account has been hacked 4 times and the 5.th, k2 blocked, I told NTT game there was no reason to be blocked, they said that : We are sorry for bla bla bla, we can not unblock accounts which K2 banned. after 1 week they unblocked all accounts, most of internet coffe owners, duper, hackers transferred all money and items to new accounts, than NTT blocked all accounts again. Why ? They said that they cant unblock accounts which k2 banned..)) thats so funny story.
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 03-23-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Race
    Karus
    sending 20 ticket won't work it will only slow the CS down
    you are 1 of the reasons why others can't get a faster answer
    accept it and move on

and don't spam and do not insult our mods/gms and other members
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!