El-Morad

[Verdict: Stay Banned] - kablammy1

Character name:kablammy1
    Server:Was pathos now Atilla
    Account block date:long ago since i played pathos
    Reason:
    respose 1
    This is the reason i was given
    Thank you for contacting NTTGame Support.

Using any third party tool, being in same party or clan that uses any third party tool, doing activities that interrupts other players, taking advantage of bugs, violating the rules or behaving inappropriate in game are the reasons of being sent to jail or temporary/permanent account closure. And another reason of being sent to jail is logging in computers that have third party tools or illegal programs.

response 2
    > Thank you for contacting NTTGame Support.
    >
    > Using any third party tool, being in same party or clan that uses any
    > third party tool, doing activities that interrupts other players,
    > taking advantage of bugs, violating the rules or behaving
    > inappropriate in game are the reasons of being sent to jail or
    > temporary/permanent account closure. And another reason of being sent
    > to jail is logging in computers that have third party tools or illegal
    > programs.

Defense:This account was used to store quest items and items to sell including gems,frags and chests.I also have premium potions from long ago that i transferred to the account because i was always spending money to get the premium potions and i needed another account to hold some.the character is only 41.I quit for a long time and after trying to log the account i was told its banned.The last ticket system said they cannot help me because it was banned from the previous ticket system.Now this new ticket system is giving me all reasons it could be but nobody can tell me why?If anyone know kablammy they know i don't cheat and i don't play with cheaters.If i cannot get my account back i need to know a valid reason as to why instead of a copy and paste of of the rules.Its very upsetting thats an inactive character was banned but it takes years for you guys to ban high lvl characters thats koxp all the time.

i was reading some of these trials and the one think i saw that it can be is maybe my email was the same when they created gamersfirst.If you are also able to check my pus transactions you can see i spend money whenever i need something.the only picture i can currently show is a stack of ultimate gaming cards i started to purchase around christmas till now because i have a good amout of family that plays this game.My Original and current account is kablammy2 if it matters and I've been playing this account from 2005.
    Last edited by kablammy; 03-15-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Welcome to Gamers Court.

Please check back regularly for any questions the Jury may ask
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Is the account you're using to post the same account that was banned? Are you able to log into the account on the site and not the game? How long was the account inactive before it was blocked?

Nickname
    kablammy2
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    ALMIGHTY
    Server
    Attila
    Race
    El-Morad
    no its not the same account.i cannot log onto the webiste or the game with that account.the account was inactive for a few weeks before i discovered it was blocked.

edit
    its not easy for me to remember because this was very long ago when KO gave 9999 ibex and 9999 crisis potions for spending 40 bucks on KC
    Last edited by kablammy; 03-18-2014 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kablammy View Post
    no its not the same account.i cannot log onto the webiste or the game with that account.the account was inactive for a few weeks before i discovered it was blocked.

edit
    its not easy for me to remember because this was very long ago when KO gave 9999 ibex and 9999 crisis potions for spending 40 bucks on KC
    That time was when Gamersfirst did special Knight cash event at February 2012, they gave reward 6 Trina 4 Shadow piece and 3 Tears of Karivdis item, at same time they did other event for special potions Crisis and Ibex as you mention before. I bought Knight Cash and got all those items...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Guilty
    The jury voted no to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!