Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    <--- Mongo
    IKMongo please check the letter i sent you.... I am sure you have millions but i could really use your help.

Why you don't interested? You get money from this game all right? But you are not interested wiht your jobs. Why we are pay? for freak out. Please do something. If you dont anything tell us and we can stop

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    Another mage show that might motivate the original poster! A 6 party of 70-ish otos got all the bosses, while a legal party of 80+ couldn't even KS one boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1GuoNjiLhc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU8zfRN_g7k

But whatever drops the multi-client party got, I'm sure you can rebuy them from their corresponding official reseller site.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Just a retorical question : " Are u blind guys ? or just pretending to be blinded ? "
    Me and my friends play this game from the begging and it comes to worse ...
    Dont you really see they dont wana fix koxp because they make money out of it ?
    How come they had power to build another CZ map and they cannot fix the speed limit or fix totally koxp ?
    Dont you really see they make update's weekly ( PUS update's and other things to make $$ ) and they dont fix koxp ?
    This game is dyeing day by day ... i will be surprised if there will be atleast 2-3 legal players after a month or 2 months max !
    They will koxp hardly till they get tired and quit !
    They banned alot of innocent peoples that never did something wrong and they never say why they really banned them , they just throw a pathetic answer and they stop answering , or they repeat like a robot .
    I believe is time to move on , there is nothing here we can do ... WE CANNOT MERCHANTING , WE CANNOT EXP , WE CANNOT PK what else we can do ? wasting our time on recording the 90 % koxping and talk shet on forum ?

MOVE ON GUYS this game is only for profit .
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    Right, they say how "old" the game is and hard to fix/modify. And yet, they managed to add GENIE, Fishing, Chaos, even all of Krowaz (and I thought the Krowaz Land was very creative use of the game engine; it's a shame no real players actually ever go there, just the bots; yet notice they remove Bifrost for fear of NPT, yet they don't remove/disable that Krowaz Land). Point is, SOMEBODY knows how to change the game very extensively. But of course, NTT has no control over those decisions (AFAIK).

And yes, many did get banned unjustly (moreso in the later days of K2, the last few months of them; maybe it was K2's way of trying to discourage players from continuning with NTT).

Nickname
    Noble of Xigenon
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    I am very tolerable. I bought DC prem yesterday because I had one good pk with my clan for 2 hours.
    It's got to a point I find to hard to tolerate the work thats been done to stop the k0xp and npt.
    I cannot fathom to understand why you disabled the sheriff system.

I feel like a idiot buying 3200 yesterday.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Well i have spent much more than i would like to admit on Npoints. But i wont be spending a dime till i get some help. I cant even get a mod or GM to reply a message. I can see them having millions of them but come on. I think i am entitled to some kind of answers here. My clan is suffering. Saddly i will just wait for something to happen. I figure it can't get worse......... Or can it?

Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleSix View Post
    I am very tolerable. I bought DC prem yesterday because I had one good pk with my clan for 2 hours.
    It's got to a point I find to hard to tolerate the work thats been done to stop the k0xp and npt.
    I cannot fathom to understand why you disabled the sheriff system.

I feel like a idiot buying 3200 yesterday.

apperently the sherrif system had some bugs they needed to fix thats why
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

I agree and after this shitty restoration knightonline will get more empty. It's already hard to find pvp action in c-west

Nickname
    Noble of Xigenon
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    apperently the sherrif system had some bugs they needed to fix thats why
    understood :/