Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Verdict: Unban Account] - Account Blocked Radamathies Server Edana/Atlantis

Character Name: Radamathies
    Server: Edana / Atlantis
    Account block date: Before transition
    Reason: temporary suspended due to no activity for the certain period

Defense: I stop play on this account before because i started another account that time (AbiRada). Im active member of FENIX clan and played with my friend AKYMA more than 8 years. I really dont know when my account got blocked, it must have been before transition. After long time i want try to recover it. I Download game again and log my account then got message "this account is temporary suspended due to no activity for the certain period. please contact customer service", so i went to website and follow the steps to validation account and sent ticket form, now i can login website but can not login to client, i keep getting message "Your account is currently blocked. Please contact customer service if you have any question. Thank you".

I started a thread on main forum to get help about my problem (gamersfirst linked email it was the same email for my both accounts, take a view on next link: Accounts locked because mistake gamersfirst link email

Mr.riemann mention that can be account banned due to the G1 mistake, and suggested me see the Gamers Court, and for the other account issue, to pm him at forum, i sent private message and did not get reply of it, after this i added npoints to Radamathies account and sent tickets about my both accounts. Here i only talking about Radamathies account wich its blocked to log client, since my other account problem is very different (just for info, on AbiRada: client do not recognize my ID nor password and website do not allow me login, also do not recognize the original email account, so im stucked because the gamersfirst linked email it was taken to my Radamathies account). I know customer support delays a lot in the past and only automatic replys, i have faith on new system CS and hope help me solve the problem of both accounts.

This my ticket for Radamathies #MTV-738-25091 , and here is the content of it:

Server (Edana) Atlantis:

The problem i have is because gamersfirst linked email, (if i remember well after year 2008) gamersfirst made us linked all accounts in a single one to handle on website, this change made that accounts linked there got same email for all accounts. I trying back to game after long time. I did the update on website on february 6 because when i tried login my old account on client i got message "this account is temporary suspended due to no activity for the certain period. please contact customer service", so i opened on website and send validation request by ticket form and sucessful to my account, now i can login website but can not login to client keep getting message "Your account is currently blocked. Please contact customer service if you have any question. Thank you".

Moderator forum Alyce and member forum helped me about how attach the images to ticket (very much thanks really), so i added next images to ticket (i edit images before show here for security reasons).

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/help...743d3.jpg.html

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/help...6ab82.jpg.html

Thanks in advance, Jorge.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Welcome to Gamers Court.

Please keep checking your topic for any questions the Jury may have.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Radamathies welcome Gamers Court, i hope you get help also with your other account AbiRada.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    This sounds like a similar issue I had. You had 2 accounts registered on the same email. Now you can't access one of those accounts, because the game only recognises one account per email. Correct?

Thanks Aky, me too.

Yes JaiDee. Gamersfirst made us handle all accounts through another main one, at end when K2 times all accounts under that main got the same email. I hope all solve soon, i want to play again with my old two accounts.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Shame these situations still haven't been resolved I hate this inactivity crap they have introduced, as even when your information is 100% correct there will still be issues with the answers at NTT database according to CS

1, Was the account blocked before or during the transition? If so then simply unblock the account

2, When you registered on NTT forum/website any accounts linked to Gamersfirst that had same email were automatically thrown into the "lost accounts" box meaning you had to verify the account on here and the solution was to create a new email for the other accounts. Did you not check other accounts at the time you had to register on here? Is this what has caused the block on the account

Yahweh:

1. Account was blocked before transition.

2. As i described previously, had not played for a long time and now that i wanted to return i found all this trouble because GamersFirst ruined and mixed up everything with that email linked. I started on website with this account "Radamathies" because was my first account, i did verify on website, received email, follow the steps to activate and at client login result was blocked.

Comment: At that time, i tried log my other account "AbiRada" with negative results on website and client, this really unfair: my other account its stucked, like lost as you mention before. Last time i played my "AbiRada" was just before transition. When game change operator from G1/K2 to NTT, i was busy my own business: study, work, family, had no time to play, you know problems... and now i want back to play and can not have my old accounts. Have no any official reply yet

Thanks

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hopefully with the help of the GM (Rotsauce) we should be able to get both accounts unblocked and infos for AbiRada corrected so you can play on that account also.

My suggestion is to create new email for AbiRada account in preparation for any help.

My vote is obvious lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    Hopefully with the help of the GM (Rotsauce) we should be able to get both accounts unblocked and infos for AbiRada corrected so you can play on that account also.

My suggestion is to create new email for AbiRada account in preparation for any help.

My vote is obvious lol
    Im confused, when create ticket only show 3 categories to choise for Knight Online:
    KO Ban / Jail / Unblock
    PUS
    Bug

So i select: KO Ban / Jail / Unblock, and wrote ticket. Here is the answer of Radamathies ticket. What this answer mean?

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/help...eaafe.jpg.html

For your info: AbiRada ticket number is: #BTO-459-48652

Very much thanks to gamers court team for help.
    Last edited by Radamathies; 03-12-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radamathies View Post
    Im confused, when create ticket only show 3 categories to choise for Knight Online:
    KO Ban / Jail / Unblock
    PUS
    Bug

So i select: KO Ban / Jail / Unblock, and wrote ticket...
    Jorge, i ​​think you chose correct option for ticket, because is to unblock account on client.

Staff mention you have to do through Knight online menu, far as i understand is that they meant Customer Support menu. Can someone clarify this?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast