Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by batuhuso61 View Post
    ...I didn't use any 3rd party tools or illegal activity(for example bug,flood,spam.koxp,npt).I was just gaining experience with the GENİE in Eslant Paramun slot and Colony Zone Dark Knight,Colony Zone Dark Stone...
    Quote Originally Posted by batuhuso61 View Post
    I said in my previous reply"I didn't use to Genie very long time in COLONY ZONE."...
    You said clearly... and thats why GroundShaker asked ...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Of course you can ask me everything about my account.I'm ready to answer your all question lt isn't problem for me.
    I want to tell you;you know It is difficult to gain exp in Colony Zone.You can't use to genie all the time in Colony Zone.Cause Your enemies are often bothering you while you gained exp.You know Eslant easier than to Cz for earn exp.Not have any risk for you while you gained exp.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    It is a proven fact that using a Game Genie was meant for exping purposes only....However a test was conducted earlier this week to prove that the person using Game Genie in Pking areas, will not only kill mobs but will also attack opposite nation players if they are near.....And if this probably continues....it could lead for another form of NTPing......GRRRRRRR.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

I understood very well that you said You know Game Genie can be use currently available in all areas(including CZ).But I can say honestly "I think Game Genie should be removed in Cz". Because you said "will not only kill mobs but will also attack opposite nation players if they are near." Some people could be using to make npt.I didn't have a purpose as like theirs.My purpose of the genie to use :to gain exp.I wanted to be 83 lvl.You know 83 lvl priest class is a bit more advantageous in Cz(For example:Stats and skills).
    Regards.
    Last edited by batuhuso61; 03-16-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Sorry but you keep contradicting yourself. Do not insult our intelligence please, this will not help your case

IF you used Genie in CZ then you will know it attacks opposite nation, especially where you are exping, if you were way off the grid in the outback of Ronark then I would understand but this is NOT the case, you are exping in a volatile area that gets hit regularly with patrols of PvP parties!

Now, my advice is to start telling the truth as GroundShaker has pulled you up on your Genie ALWAYS at 0 and why have we 2 different chars in the screenshots? are they both on same account and if so.... why do silly things to risk a ban instead of staying clear of cheaters, if not one yourself?

For a regular user of Genie you would have something left in the bank surely? especially as one of the screenshots are of you in an active party
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Let me shed some light on this case: I found a handful of this guy's clannies running underwater in Ronark Land, where mage trains and other koxpers typically lure Enigma, Glutton, etc. I got a quick video of them and started banning them. A couple had starting TPing back to where their other clan members were and I followed them and starting banning the clan members as well since they were together. IamHiDie was in Eslant as he said. In all I think I got 7 or 8 members of PoleStars.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    Sorry but you keep contradicting yourself. Do not insult our intelligence please, this will not help your case

IF you used Genie in CZ then you will know it attacks opposite nation, especially where you are exping, if you were way off the grid in the outback of Ronark then I would understand but this is NOT the case, you are exping in a volatile area that gets hit regularly with patrols of PvP parties!

Now, my advice is to start telling the truth as GroundShaker has pulled you up on your Genie ALWAYS at 0 and why have we 2 different chars in the screenshots? are they both on same account and if so.... why do silly things to risk a ban instead of staying clear of cheaters, if not one yourself?

For a regular user of Genie you would have something left in the bank surely? especially as one of the screenshots are of you in an active party
    I'm trying to answer your questions honestly.Trust me on this issue.Yes,correct.It doesn't appear in the photographs Game Genie.But This doesn't mean that I never used that..Also You can examine my spending in Power Up Store.You can see what I bought in Power Up Store.Especially I bought a lots of Hp%60 Scroll(Undying Sc),Speed Potion(Swift Sc),350 Ac scroll(Defans Sc),Spirit Of Genie.
    You know Piana is newest server.I haven't got enough photographs of my Piana character on my computer yet.I have only 2 photos in Piana.Also you can see in the pictures with different characters.(Piana and Destan server character).But You can already see in the above descriptions on photographs.I said "I haven't got enough photographs of my Piana character."I thought maybe the other account(Destan server) would help my new account(Piana account).
    We're constantly talking about the Game Genie.According to Rotsauce's message about It isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    Let me shed some light on this case: I found a handful of this guy's clannies running underwater in Ronark Land, where mage trains and other koxpers typically lure Enigma, Glutton, etc. I got a quick video of them and started banning them. A couple had starting TPing back to where their other clan members were and I followed them and starting banning the clan members as well since they were together. IamHiDie was in Eslant as he said. In all I think I got 7 or 8 members of PoleStars.
    Actually I thought I was banned for using Genie.I didn't think that It is a crime to use Genie.We talked to the Jury about the Genie.I am glad to have been right about the Genie.I know I didn't take part in any illegal activity while playing the game in a fair manner.
    whatever.
    You're right!Piana is newest server.There are too many mage trains and koxper in Ronark Land.We've always fought against illegality in Ronark Land!!When GM(DeaconFrost,Elucina,Supersaiyajin) is online We said them who is cheaters and We've complained to them cheaters.I'm in mage clan(Polestar). I Usually gained exp and kill a lots of Enigma,Cruel,Havoc,Hellfire with my clan members.We're always fighting with cheaters!For example:Koxpers/mage trains are often bothering us while We're kill Enigma,Cruel,Havoc,Hellfire in the slot.(Especially Ks,Lure in underwater.)I can't do anything when they're try to lure in underwater.Maybe We can be able to hit the poison skill.It doesn't work against them.Or attack to him If they're opposite nation.I can say you honestly;I fought against them with legally!My character has never done anything illegal.You said "IamHiDie was in Eslant"I was searching exp party in Eslant town I was banned without prior warning.Really I can't understand this situation while playing the game in a fair manner!Therefore I think that has been made mistake.
    Thanks in advance.Regards.
    Last edited by batuhuso61; 03-18-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    But if your clan members are cheaters and you gained exp from them while cheating then you are as guilty as they are. I think you have proved that with your reply
    I'm in mage clan(Polestar). I Usually gained exp and kill a lots of Enigma,Cruel,Havoc,Hellfire with my clan members.
    That alone imo is enough to keep you banned instead of pleading your innocence just because you never got caught the same day.... you have been with them all when they have been naughty
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    But if your clan members are cheaters and you gained exp from them while cheating then you are as guilty as they are. I think you have proved that with your reply

That alone imo is enough to keep you banned instead of pleading your innocence just because you never got caught the same day.... you have been with them all when they have been naughty
    Yes I was in mage clan.I don't think like you.I must tell you lt wouldn't illegality when I was in party.I'm very careful about it.I'm playing this game for years and I'm not risking myself to something ridiculous.Also I'm not in a continuous party with them.Especially the one in the picture you can see I'm in a random exp party.We know that's My reason to be banned lt doesn't about with Genie!!If you pay attention I was in different place at the time of banned.Therefore I think that has been made mistake.I didn't take part in any illegal activity.I've always fought against illegality in Ronark Land!!There are too many mage trains and koxper in Ronark Land.For example:Koxpers/mage trains are often bothering us while We're kill Enigma,Cruel,Havoc,Hellfire in the slot.(Especially Ks,Lure in underwater.)I can't do anything when they're try to lure in underwater.When GM is online I said them who is cheaters and I've complained to them cheaters.while I fighting with cheaters How could I possibly be cheater!!This saddens me.
    I believe I am not guilty.I'm trying to rectify it.
    Last edited by batuhuso61; 03-18-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast