Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Verdict: Stay Banned] - Character name:IamHiDie Server:Piana

Character Name:IamHiDie
    Server:Piana
    Account block date:26.02.2014
    Reason:Hackers/Scammers

Defence:
    Hello Dear Sir,
    I have been banned 26.02.2014..I didn't use any 3rd party tools or illegal activity(for example bug,flood,spam.koxp,npt).I was just gaining experience with the GENİE in Eslant Paramun slot and Colony Zone Dark Knight,Colony Zone Dark Stone slot in one day.26/02/2014 morning time when I was searching exp party in Eslant town I was banned without prior warning.Until today I didn't take part in any illegal activity.I've always fought against illegality.Really I can't understand this situtation.while playing the game in a fair manner.I don't think so.I Want to please check my character and open my ban!!
    Thanks for your help..
    Best Regards..

Character Level:81
    Character National Point:82.xxx
    My Clan count:253.xxx

Tickets:

Piana Character SS:

My Previous Character(Destan Server)SS:

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I have moved this into the Gamers Court section so you may reply.

Can other Jury members not post questions here until he has answered me, thanks in advance.

Ok, let me ask again and a little more since you tried answering before in Right of Defence.

Why are you posting in English forums and not in the Turkish forums was my original question.

You replied because they are not interested in Turkish Gamers Court.

So now I ask, have you posted in Turkish forums in Right of Defence and they have not answered?

You need to answer this truthfully as I will find out.

To answer why it is problem opening up topic here.....

1st: you are clearly a Turkish player and your English needs to be extremely good to post in here!

2nd: you already have a thread opened in TR forums, whether it has been answered yet or not does not matter.

3rd: Our decision will be final if you choose to stay here and this will be made clear to the Turkish Team as you get one chance and if you don't understand what is being written then that will be your loss if the decision made is to remain banned.

By the way, we are a good team here and do look into cases and such.... maybe this may refresh your mind

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...l=1#post403041

Regards
    Last edited by Yahweh; 03-07-2014 at 07:05 AM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    I have moved this into the Gamers Court section so you may reply.
    #Yes of course.You can ask your questions.

Can other Jury members not post questions here until he has answered me, thanks in advance.
    #I thank you for your help.
    Ok, let me ask again and a little more since you tried answering before in Right of Defence.

Why are you posting in English forums and not in the Turkish forums was my original question.

You replied because they are not interested in Turkish Gamers Court.

So now I ask, have you posted in Turkish forums in Right of Defence and they have not answered?

#Yes,I was opened a topic in Turkish forum in Right Of Defence.They didn't answer me yet until you send me a message.But today 08:07 AM(07.03.2014) paladinedreamer(Turkish forum moderator)He sent me a message.He said "Please continue to your issues in English forum now.You have got answered a topic in English forum.

You need to answer this truthfully as I will find out.
    #You can trust me don't worry
    To answer why it is problem opening up topic here.....

1st: you are clearly a Turkish player and your English needs to be extremely good to post in here!
    #Yes I know.
    2nd: you already have a thread opened in TR forums, whether it has been answered yet or not does not matter.

3rd: Our decision will be final if you choose to stay here and this will be made clear to the Turkish Team as you get one chance and if you don't understand what is being written then that will be your loss if the decision made is to remain banned.
    #Ok.
    By the way, we are a good team here and do look into cases and such.... maybe this may refresh your mind
    #
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...l=1#post403041

Regards
    Best Regards.
    Last edited by batuhuso61; 03-07-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: #

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by batuhuso61 View Post
    Best Regards.
    so be it, you got your chance.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Thank you for your strange reply.

In future could you not edit the questions asked and just reply normally... your reply looks as if you have just put Best Regards! It wasn't until I double checked this that you had answered in my quoted text.

We asked paladinldreamer to close your TR case so they do not clash and cause confusion.

One last question, why has the GM stated they have more than enough evidence for you to be banned if you were innocent?

My decision has been made so I will leave this up to the rest of the Jury to ask any further questions etc.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

I want to write there in the form of questions and answers.Of course I will write normally.Paladinldreamer said in his message"Please continue to your issues in English forum now".
    If this is not the problem, we can continue this case in here.(etc. clash,confusion)
    Yes I talked to with Supersaiyajin.(GM Lead)He said "We have enough proof to keep you blocked".But I think that They made ​​a mistake.I didn't take part in any illegal activity.My banned reason that for scammers on the ticket.I've banned due to scammers.I don't think it would be something like.I can guess that the problem is due from what.I think that I purchased due to premiums and cashs.I've always made ​​buying from official ESN code resellers.I was careful about it. Vide!! http://www.knight.nttgame.com/store/resellers .Therefore I think that has been made mistake.I'm trying to rectify it.If I'm really scammer believe me I could not even open the topic here.
    Thanks in advance
    Good work.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I thought that the Game Genie was for certain locations only, and not to be used in PVP areas......Can this be clarified for me please and thank you.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

As you know,Genie can be use currently available in all areas(etc. Moradon,Luferson Castle,Eslant,Colony Zone).You know Genie only be used for exp.Like everyone else I was using Genie to gain exp.The purpose of the genie to use;don't stay to at the computer too long time(more than 1 hour).For example:Your business can be busy suddenly.You can eat something while gain exp.etc.I didn't use to Genie very long time in Colony Zone.Because Your enemies are often bothering you while you gained exp. Regards.

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    you say you used genie a lot, and yet all the time your genie meter is at 0...

care to explain that?

I said in my previous reply"I didn't use to Genie very long time in COLONY ZONE."The pictures you see I'm at the computer already.If I'm at the computer already so I don't have a situation that requires use of the Genie The purpose of the genie to use;don't stay to at the computer too long time(etc. more than 1 hour).You know It is difficult to gain exp in Colony Zone.Your enemies are often bothering you while you gained exp.The pictures you see These belong to my banned character of 2 photos in colony zone.And others my previous character(Destan Server)photos.Also You can examine my spending in Power Up Store.You can see what I bought in Power Up Store.Especially for Pk:I bought a lots of Hp%60 Scroll(Undying Sc),Speed Potion(Swift Sc),350 Ac scroll(Defans Sc).Especially for Exp : I bought a lots Spirit Of Genie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast