Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    Karus
    My main char I think was if I remember right between 60-70.

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    You think one of the party members was using 3rd party tools? Did you try to leave the party right away as soon as you were suspicious of it, remain in the party, or banned before you noticed? Also, was anybody else in the party banned that you're aware of?

Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    Karus
    I honestly do not know. I think it happened when I started a new character on a new server at the time. Everybody was trying to party like crazy to blast trough the quests. I only assume someone in the party must have been using a third party tool. You just partied with randoms and did each quest one by one since it was the fastest exp. Everyonce in awhile you would see someoneglitching or lagging which sometimes is the case of cheaters but not always. So how do you determine if they are active and playing. The koxp guys usually stayed in one spot not all around questing. If I knew someone was cheating I wouldnt have joined or stayed after finding out. Now that I have started playing again its hard to figure out who is doing z-r and who is just cheating. Some are prettyobvious and some are not. i try and just stay away from archers
    These days to avoid the risk. I do not know if anyone else got banned or not. Like I said it was randoms cause my clan mates were busy.

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Not Guilty
    The jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12