Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo08 View Post
    Hey Admin,

My question is; Wich server has the most ENGLISH community in it ?
    Ares, Xigenon and Carnac-West seem to be most populated with the English community.... its just finding them
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Hey Admin,

Wich server has the biggest ENGLISH community? Thanks !

Thanks alot !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo08 View Post
    Hey Admin,

Wich server has the biggest ENGLISH community? Thanks !
    If you ask again we will need to give you a vacation from the forum but the answer is:

Exactly Ares, Xigenon, Edana and Carnac West.
    Aeternum Vale

I was banned with other my account and I see this attention when I try to login knight online web site which is suspicious 3rd restoration, but I did not get any restoration. I heard something about restoration, if I have restoration item which is bought with coins, I could get ban. Is it realy true? İf it were true would it not be so silly?

hello
    He's manes can not trade my character I am unable to merchant. sms supposed to verify. When I tried to enter the SMS verification site membership, but also used the email address you want from me, but I can not remember. I need to do to validate my labors in the game to waste. What can I do for it? I'm playing at my id emreeutf03 manes. Waiting for an urgent reply please

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by emreeutf View Post
    hello
    He's manes can not trade my character I am unable to merchant. sms supposed to verify. When I tried to enter the SMS verification site membership, but also used the email address you want from me, but I can not remember. I need to do to validate my labors in the game to waste. What can I do for it? I'm playing at my id emreeutf03 manes. Waiting for an urgent reply please
    where are you from?

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    INCAS
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    i have an answer... the only way to get the new wings (i dont remenber the exactly name) is participating in the new event? or is there a way to get it in an old account? thank you for your help

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi there,
    Since i can't get a response from PM, maybe i can get a response here, from you Riemann.

As you may know, much of the players using a thing called "Custom Target Symbol" in your game. Before you guys (NTTgame) started to host the game, K2 Network's Community Liaison, Admin, someone who have high authority like you, "Athenrye" (You probably know him.) said that using a thing like that is not a problem since It's not causing any in-game problems, It's not a cheat nor making you use any cheats.
    After some people saw that, most of them started to using "Custom Target Symbols" according to his words in Gamersfirst forums.(Not sure if GamersFirst forums is still open but, if it is, I'll try to find his message about it.)

But since K2 Network and Dear Athenrye is not here, I wanna ask the same question to you Riemann. Is using Custom target symbols allowed? Or is it a problem for you?(NTTgame)
    And since an moderator removed my sheriff powers just because of my custom target symbol, Is that a right decision? I mean, It's just 1 simple file. After what he have done I've already removed the custom one and put the original one back. But still, he refused to give me my sheriff powers that i had for about a year. Everyone in my server knows me and loves me. Much people kinda spammed C-east section in forums about the thing happened to me. But still they put someone new and removed me from the list. Probably some of the other sheriffs in other servers using that thing too. But you don't even know about it.

Just wondering. Is it a problem or not? If not, will i ever get my sheriff powers that worked hard and had for a long long 1 year. I don't have desire to login to the game since that thing happened to me... It's really unfair...

By the way, The thing I'm talking about it is this(Just write "Knight Online Target Symbol" to google and you'll see tons of them):
    http://b1208.hizliresim.com/10/g/bvmtt.jpg

I hope i can get a response this time.

Thanks.
    The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Are you referring to the UI changes or just certain parts of your tbl files?