Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus

Questions and Answers

Alright so I'm gonna try to answer as many questions as I can here in this thread.
    Let's start with a few asked after the forum has been opened.
    With this topic I would like to avoid answering the same question over and over again.

Please ask questions in this thread, I will simply delete every single post which contains anything except for the question.
    So if you decide to ask a question and add anything else - your post will be removed.

1 -Sheriff system
    Currently Sheriff system is disabled but it will be most likely activated again. We will pick new Sheriffs when the system is ready.

2-Why NPT users are not banned?
    If you see anyone who is doing National Point Transfer please use Cheat Report section and post a report, our Game Master will check it and ban after verification. Do not edit the pictures.

3-Will you do anything about their national points(reset to 0) or just ban them?
    Probably it will be removed. They will be banned, that's for sure.

4-What about Nation Transfer Scroll?
    Expect it soon :)

5-A little question about this forums , I've tried to add a picture to my signature. Looks like I can't..what's wrong with it ^^?
    We will work on it(and avatars) as soon as possible.

6-Last question for now, can you check the PM I sent you ?
    I can't answer all Messages, it's not the best way to reach me.

7- Do you know OTP system when will be ready to use approximately ?
    We are still testing so there is no ETA yet.

9-What can Sherrif more than just sending to Jail?
    Not much more. It's the main "power" of the Sheriff and I wouldn't expect having more power than this one. After all Sheriff is a regular player.

10-Will accounts be restored that (Gamersfirst blocked/hacked/banned with no reasons) ever be restored?
    No. Such issues need investigation and we are unable to investigate cases from the times when G1 was hosting Knight Online :(.

11-(reiterating the question about "1,5 month ago") Why were ALL banned characters unbanned for 2-3 days in December 2012? Can you please consider a "2nd chance" forgiveness program to bring back accounts banned (at least) by K2? (remember faulty APR system caused K2 banning many accounts incorrectly -- pls don't think that unbanning so many accounts would destroy server, because it did NOT during the last "2nd chance forgiveness" program several years ago; cheaters will keep cheater-style and got banned again, but honest players deserve 2nd chance {especially when population is now so low})
    I haven't heard anything about "forgiveness" plan for banned accounts.

12-(regarding restorations -- you already mentioned a new "wave") Several clan friends were hacked in January and after the Restoration announcement at the end of last year. We heard of some restorations from other players we know, up until about the middle of January, and then nothing. Is the restoration policy on hold again? Maybe until some better two-step authentication can be prepared for accounts, as most MMOs are now doing?
    That's why we are working one the OTP(One Time Password) you will be able to use with your Android/iOS devices.

13-(about Sheriffs; you already said it is coming back someday, but...) You also said to just report cheaters in Cheat Report Section. OK, remember the forum was not available for 2+ months, nobody could report cheaters, and Sheriff system (as everyone knows) is now disabled again. We can't just F11 one or two cheaters. Entire parties are doing NPT all times in PK zones and wars. During the wars, the NPT players are teleported and moving so fast, you can't F11 on them. They are like ghost players, we only see shadows. And how do they get past the 5 or 6 login per IP limit? You see many of them are doing multi-client (or something like this) and have 10-20 players all "follow the leader" in speed hacking from sundries, to inn, and back to some EXP slot or somewhere. Seriously, when you login CYPHER (and probably any other server), you don't see this? Or no admin even has time to actually login?
    I know that situation might be hard sometimes, and as one of GMs mentioned here at the forum that the game will not change over one night. I strongly believe that it will get better now. With the good cooperation with Game Master, using Cheat Report section and with Sheriffs in the future we will keep the game cleaner!

14-The 1% loss in Juraid needs serious re-consideration. In old forum, it was mentioned the Juraid loss was under reconsideration. Is it still?
    I think that it will not be changed.

15-How is the result of CSW voting from FB? Will old CSW be coming back?
    We will see. It is actually considered :).

16-what happen with the players that were hacked on the last 8 months? why don´t you make 1 big roll back too all account to the day in wich you made your first data base saved? (last may or april if i am not wrong)
    Please think for a moment about rollingback the server to the state from the May 2012 and think about the consequences. I am sure you will understand why it's not a good idea.

17-What about 'Suggestions' section?
    I will consider it.

18-piongu will back? if yes, when?
    Piongu is here :)

19-Turkish forum page, I want to be the moderator. What should I do?
    Wait for the moment when we will be choosing moderators, don't beg for it and be patient. That's the recipe.

20-Why Game Masters are not frequently online and not taking care of these players.
    We are aware that there is a problem with the current state of the game and that's why we hired new Game Masters recently. Things won't change over night, but it's heading in a good direction.

21-We can not use TRAPS to record movies for cheaters while log on in game.........so what should we use in order to record cheaters instead of taking screen picutures?
    I can't recommend any because I don't use ant, although I see many videos about Knight Online so there are programs working properly :).

22-What OTP system is ? I heard the full meaning is One Time Password system but I got no idea what does it really means.. O.o..
    Idea: you have your mobile phone where you have a program generating random passwords. You have to use this password while login process. See more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_password

23-Cannot you choose some player GM's similar to sheriffs, and have them some advantages like monthly cash, and monitor their every movement
    It's not a good idea to give such powers to the regular users. We wouldn't like to tempt anyone to abuse it.

24-NTT Game Give Us God-Given Hackshield(!) System.. How It Works?? How Many People Got Banned by Hackshield System or Which Type Of Illegal Program Got Blocked By Hackshield?? Can You Give Us Some Details?
    I can't tell you details how it works(1. I know only a bit 2. Can't talk about it in public). It works best after updates, although it's never ending war because creators of hack tools are also updating cheats. Creators of HS are constantly working on the improvements. You may not be aware but people making cheats also decide to stop updating their programs because it's getting to hard to bypass HS. The problem is that people are still willing to buy cheats so many creators are determined to make it.

25-Previous Publisher of the Game (You Know the Name) Was Disabled the NP Transfering at the Clan Cape Quest a.k.a. Caitharos Quest.. Why the NTT Game Enabled the NP Transferring Again?? Koxpers Have Made More Than 100M Npt At This Area Since This Bug Appeared and Sheriff System Disabled.. When You Will Disable the NP Transfer at This Area and Ban! and Erase NPs??
    Publisher can't disable nor enable anything. It's up to the developer. We requested disabling it.

26-What Is The Release Date Of Under The Castle And the Patch Of New Race?? Will Be Released Together??
    I can't talk about it before official announcement.

27- You Just Answered 2 Of My Questions.. Why?
    I reserve myself right to miss some questions.

28- OTP is sounding good, it's something to try to prevent future hacked accounts. But it's not answering the question about restoration of problems now 6+ months ago. How old is your database storing information? Yes, I understand investigating trade logs and tedious work; and trying to ensure that the 'hacked" items somehow didn't make their way back to the claimant or anyone affiliated with them. Some rumors were that the investigations would go only until Jan 30th. So you are saying clearly there will be more restorations coming?
    Yes, we will make more restorations. I can't tell you anything about our database. Currently the most probable date is Mart 25th, ALTHOUGH it is not certain and investigation period can be extended.

29- Why are all my old accounts blocked?
    Because you haven't logged in for a long time so we blocked it for a security reasons. Remember that it is not banned, it is just blocked and you have to contact Customer Support to confirm that you are the owner.

30-Why are the support tickets still down . its been 4 months now.
    It is not down. Currently we have a lot of backlogged tickets because people tend to send multiple tickets(I saw people sending 1000 tickets per day). That is why we added restriction for ticket form.
    If you are premium user(in other words if you have NPoints) you are free to send a ticket, if you are not you have to wait when there is a long queue.

31- So do you give enough attention for cheat reports subjects? If you do, why GM don't come and ban all cheaters who we reported at Carnac-East? GMs usually online at Titan and Destan servers. So they forget old servers and do they know there are lots of players at old servers?
    GameMasters try to visit all servers everyday. If they don't do it one day be sure that they will next day.

32- is there any gm with one i can talk to try solve the big problem that my account have ? is there any posibility to talk on chat or by pm ...? any gm there? :s
    I am sorry but no. Our GameMasters aren't resolving account related issues. You have to contact Customer Support for this.

33- Back in a update for KOKO in the middle of 2012 there was a official permission for people to use multi client. Can you confirm that never did and never will come here?
    I will never say never :). Right now I can tell you that we are neither working on it nor planing it.

34- Why can't I purchase any more than 1,600 N points a month? The memberships start at 2k? How long do I have to wait before I can purchase more?
    There is a $20 limitation for newly created accounts.

35- How to use Genie system?
    Check this awesome guide http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...up-and-running!

36- How to change my e-mail if i lost my old e-mail or can't login it anymore?
    Send a ticket to the customer support with another account with proof that the account is yours and a new e-mail address where you want them to change it in.

37- I can't get the free punishment stick in jail.
    There is not free punishment stick anymore. You have to buy the stick from the Power Up Store
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 08-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Banned
    Nickname
    LuCiFeR
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    empety
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    2/0 (0)
    1.Ouestıon:Why npt chars dont banned?
    2.ouestıon:Why do not you interfere with cape horse?

look forward to answering.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Here is some of my questions.

1.When something will be done about all those cheaters(Np Transfer chars/hackers) around?

2.Will you do anything about their national points(reset to 0) or just ban them?

3.What about the clans that made by NP Transfering?will they get disbanded?

4.When will the Nation Transfer / Gender change option will come back to USKO?its been like 8-9months unavailable and about 4months ago when the new expansion came out you(NTTGame) said that you'll release it with the new expansion but for some reason its "delayed".

5.Where is the bug report section?
    Since we all know there is more than enough bugs that should've be fixed ^^. I think a bug report section should be created there.

6.A little question about this forums , I've tried to add a picture to my signature.
    Looks like I can't..what's wrong with it ^^?

7.Last question for now, can you check the PM I sent you ?
    Last edited by DaDegano; 02-13-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Nickname
    IWnxinatorZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    RampagE
    Race
    El-Morad
    Question : My clannies lost access to their email accounts, can you please change it to a different email address?

They have had their accounts email changed they cannot access their accounts why cannot a clan leader vouch on their behalf, and sort the simple issue out of changing a simple email, even when providing all the relevant details in the ticket the support still dont change it. All my clannies want is access to their character, when the clan is in the top 5 clans when its been over 2 years since it happened because they donated nearly 1 million national points... and want to come back. Ive submitted a ticket once every 6 month and always get my ticket closed, all i need is for a gm to change the emails of the account to a email that I can provide.

Please instruct me on how I can help my clannies out or is there no hope at all?

Banned
    Nickname
    ProStrikeR
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    CarpeVictoRia
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    1/1 (15)
    Here is my questions;

1- Do you know OTP system when will be ready to use approximately ?

2- Chrismas event is over but that candy cane drop is still there, is this a bug ?

Thanks for interest.
    Last edited by MrShotokaN; 02-13-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Hey again !
    Sheriff system is not good enough and i was wondering why we need run after cheat programs ? there is no game moderator ? Can you not just have a nice anti cheat security program is that so much hard to stop this thing ? or we dont deserve to play this game without cheats? everybody is flying in the game with speedheck they are opening 8 caracters from same computer same IP ? but it was like that 5 years ago and it will be its just look like there is no one more then god can help us !
    have a nice forums

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Updated.

I see that some of you still didn't understand what I wrote in the first post . I've made it red now.

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Why are banned accounts opened prior to 1.5 months?

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHaN View Post
    Why are banned accounts opened prior to 1.5 months?
    I don't understand.

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    I don't understand.
    1.5 months ago opened the old characters are banned, why baneed chars opened?