Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    With new patch the players int he jail must get dragon wing vouchers- punishment stick pack... But i got into jail before the new patch. Characters in the jail cannot access PowerUpStore. So i cannot get it... I can't get out the char from the jail. So can u help me how can i give the voucher the char in the jail.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by maskds View Post
    With new patch the players int he jail must get dragon wing vouchers- punishment stick pack... But i got into jail before the new patch. Characters in the jail cannot access PowerUpStore. So i cannot get it... I can't get out the char from the jail. So can u help me how can i give the voucher the char in the jail.
    You can still get the 1 hour punishment stick from [Warden] Kabal.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

I'm sorry but i think u didn't know that (Warden) Kabal do not give the stick in USKO servers... Everybody says the same thing... They can not get the stick either... Please help us... I gonna lose my mind... I play in USKO Kronos server... I got into jail before the patch... There must be bug or something... When I try to get the stick you have already one... One is enough please come back when it disappears...

IKMongo have u got an answer please... I stuck in the jail... OMG someone help

Nickname
    IronMan
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    WaNTeDS
    Race
    El-Morad
    IKMongo People will be announced when closed account?
    Kimsenin senin yanında görünmesine güvenme.
    Karşına geçmesi için bir adım, düşman olması için bir lafın yeter.
    [Sadi Şirazi]

Olympia - IronMan First and Last PK Movie [TS SESLİ] #WaNTeDS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jDhwSULv3Q

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    You should be able to access the PuS from inside the Discipline Dungeon now
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    You should be able to access the PuS from inside the Discipline Dungeon now
    so the free punishment stick will not be available anymore? is this a permanent solution or a temporary solution?
    Last edited by zzz4rchzzz; 06-20-2013 at 09:15 PM. Reason: lol.. punishment 'stick'... not just "free punishment".. :S

please help me and answer the question how am i get out prison i cant take stick on npc. Npc says you aldready have one but I don't have and I cant take. What am I suppose to be here? and I says one more time I definetely didn't use any illegal program. I claim that who send me in prison while Im just looking around about guardians key 's quest and last one why dont you answer the ticket?

how can I activate my account which I cannot reach the e-mail that registered on ko system ?

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Hello!

So about the cheat report section, my question is:

If the ScreenShot is not edited and contains evident proof of TPT use, can GM's ban hackers based on ScreenShots only? Or do they have to see the TPT in-game for themselves in order to ban someone?

PS: Cheat Report Section needs a look

Sincerely, FreakSusy