Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Audee View Post
    It streams stock quotes in real time. Allows me to buy and sell, etc. It's a power trading tool. Look up ETRADE Pro
    Excuse me, so you play while working office? You should use your laptop and not office computer to play

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

LOL. Yah I know now.... I guess I will have to bring my laptop into work from now on to prevent this from ever happening again =\

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    It's funny that they say "Thank you for contacting us" in English while everything else was in Turkish. Anyway, that's not a commonly used program on the average gaming machine so I can see where that tool could be seen as some third party tool just hanging out in the background. Most third party tools I believe try to interact with the game in some way, but I'm not sure how exactly XIGNCODE operates.

Any other applications that may have been running macros? Such as Excel, Access, AutoHotKey, Auto-It, or any other kind of applications where one or two key presses may trigger a macro (not necessarily in game, but in the application themselves). I know Office programs require the pane to be active to run hotkey macros, but who knows!

Yah... you have got to love it. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I figured it must be automated and not actually sent by a person because it makes NO sense to read an English ticket and submit a turkish response lol.

I run excel and access for tracking reasons, but I don't have any macros assigned within it that I can think of. The trading program also has macros for quick buying and selling, which I do use, but I didn't assign them myself. They are built in.

Anyone else have any other questions? I would really like to start playing again...

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Not Guilty
    The jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12