Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Verdict: Unban Account] - Mistaken Ban - Ticket EKN-740-64424

Character name: Nikky
    Server: Gaia
    Account block date: 28 February 2014
    Reason: Mining
    Defense:
    I have submitted a ticket and it is currently pending. I wanted to touch base here and follow up my ticket. I was banned last week while I was mining at work. Typically, I only mine while I'm at work (I live in the USA and work IT) and have my game in window mode lowered, only checking once in a while to see if I have a full inventory. I believe that while I was (kind of) AFK mining, I was banned because the GM thought maybe I was botting like a lot of the Noah Knight miners do. Additionally, I only speak English and am not very familiar with GM names, so if one of the Turkish messages I received was from a GM, I didn't know what it said and had no idea.

I think that this mistake is easy to have happen, because there are so many people that bot while mining and it is easy to think because I don't speak Turkish or I am AFK and only mining, it looks like I was botting too. I am not mad because I am happy that the GMs ban the cheaters, and if I get accidentally banned, that is ok as long as I get my account back. The important thing is that the cheaters are banned and that they are not ruining the game. If you can please take a look, you will see that I was not botting, and do not even have the means to do so (I only speak / read English). If you can please assist soon so I can play again, I would really appreciate it, although I know you guys are very busy. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Audee; 03-04-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Race
    Karus
    Welcome to Gamers Court.

Please keep checking your thread for any questions the Jury may have for you.

post the answer on the ticket when you can
    Last edited by Alyce; 03-04-2014 at 08:17 PM.
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Below is the response from my ticket... of course.. it is in turkish....

NTTGame Destek Ekibi ile iletişime geçtiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz.

Hesabınızla ilgili sorun yaşadığınız için üzgünüz.

Ancak hesabınıza ait bir karakter ile Kullanıcı Sözleşmesi'ne aykırı bir ihlalde bulunduğunuzu tespit etmiş bulunmaktayız.

Hesabınız süresiz olarak erişime kapatılmıştır.
    Knight Online World Takımı olarak bu gibi faaliyetlere asla ve asla tolerans gösteremediğimizi belirtmek isteriz.
    Lütfen bu gibi sorunlardan kaçınmak için herhangi bir hile programı kullanmayınız, kullananları uyarınız.

*** “Oyuncu Mahkemeleri” uygulamamız ile engellenen hesaplara ilişkin mağduriyetlerin giderilmesini amaçlamaktayız. Bu mahkemeler sizlerin de katılımınızla gerçekleştirilecektir.
    Gerekli bilgilere aşağıdaki linkten ulaşabilirsiniz.
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz2rmYHGlTt

Thank you for contacting us.
    NTTGame Custımer Support Team

Any of our turk moderators can translate the ticket content for us? Thanks.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Audee View Post
    Character name: Nikky
    Server: Gaia
    Account block date: 28 February 2014
    Reason: Mining
    Defense:
    I have submitted a ticket and it is currently pending. I wanted to touch base here and follow up my ticket. I was banned last week while I was mining at work. Typically, I only mine while I'm at work (I live in the USA and work IT) and have my game in window mode lowered, only checking once in a while to see if I have a full inventory. I believe that while I was (kind of) AFK mining, I was banned because the GM thought maybe I was botting like a lot of the Noah Knight miners do. Additionally, I only speak English and am not very familiar with GM names, so if one of the Turkish messages I received was from a GM, I didn't know what it said and had no idea.

I think that this mistake is easy to have happen, because there are so many people that bot while mining and it is easy to think because I don't speak Turkish or I am AFK and only mining, it looks like I was botting too. I am not mad because I am happy that the GMs ban the cheaters, and if I get accidentally banned, that is ok as long as I get my account back. The important thing is that the cheaters are banned and that they are not ruining the game. If you can please take a look, you will see that I was not botting, and do not even have the means to do so (I only speak / read English). If you can please assist soon so I can play again, I would really appreciate it, although I know you guys are very busy. Thanks a lot.
    Speaking as an ex-sheriff on old Ares, with no access to GM tools by the way, it was very easy to distinguish between normal miners and botting/speed hacking miners. I will allow that it is only human to mistakenly ban someone legitimately mining whilst doing a ban sweep on mass botters. Time and patiently watching the mining spawn for 15 minutes or so, will show the botters from the legits.

That's fine and I understand that, it was a guess to why I was banned. It was what I noticed during the time I was banned. Hell, it may not even be for that reason, but its my best guess. The only other thing I could think of is my program that I use to watch my stocks kicks me out every once in a while and says its a suspicious program, but I doubt thats the case because I've been using that for quite a while.

Race
    Karus
    with using an useless translator it kinda off said that you used a cheat program
    and its directs you to the gamers court on the turkish forum xD
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Then it MUST have been my stock program, and the turkish forum does not help me at all lol.

Race
    Karus
    what does that stock program actually do?
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

It streams stock quotes in real time. Allows me to buy and sell, etc. It's a power trading tool. Look up ETRADE Pro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast