Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Integrity
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad

[Verdict: Unban Account] - AngeKush - IONIA (ANATOLIA)

Character name: AngeKush
    Server: IONIA - Anatolia
    Account block date: Around March-April 2013.
    Reason: "Share IP whit a Goldfarmer" ???
    Defense:

I play on IONIA whit this account since it started, i don't know why i get this message pop-up "Share IP whit a hacker", howeva it works, back in December 2012 i was hacked in this big wave of hacks, i was really disapointed whit k2 because it was my main account, after a big vacations of KO (1 month), i decided to came back, and start building again, the day i got banned, i remember i was in chaos event, i get DC and try to log back, when i put my ID and PW i see an announcement saying i share IP whit "gold farmers" and blocked permanent, i get mad ofcourse, because i instantly think about the day i get hacked, as i told you guys before, i dont know what was wrong whit k2, i always play at my home, and never share my acc, i think the guy who hack me was a goldfarmer or something like that,

Unfortunatetly i dont have any ksc because i format my pc after this ban, i though maybe some mallware cause it, but after few days i start thinking the problem start when i got hacked.

Hope you guys can help me,

Thanks in advanced,
    Bross.
    It's a GAME, never forget it.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Welcome to Gamers Court

Please check your thread regularly to answer any questions the Jury may have.

Do you have a screenshot of this message? If not can you take one and post.

I have never seen a message stating why you are banned when you log in to your acct ingame.

Also which big 'wave' of hacks were these in December during K2 days? The huge issue was in March/April and labelled the Folk Village hacker
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    Bross
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Integrity
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    Welcome to Gamers Court

Please check your thread regularly to answer any questions the Jury may have.

Do you have a screenshot of this message? If not can you take one and post.

I have never seen a message stating why you are banned when you log in to your acct ingame.

Also which big 'wave' of hacks were these in December during K2 days? The huge issue was in March/April and labelled the Folk Village hacker
    Thanks, i will check it regularly,

This is an screenshot when i try to recovery my password (because i can't remember the original one), but i remember when i tried to log whit the correct password, i got the pop-up "Account Blocked - Share ip whit a goldfarmer"

Ofcourse i dont know who is goldku... or howeva it is

About the big wave of hacks, i remember it was beetwen Christmass (25) and January (3) IONIA server (and im talking about me and my clan), becuase i was in a travel trip in that dates, and yes it was a "wave" because 7 of 12 of my clan members got hacked too, and yes, was Folk Village hacker,

Thanks for your replys,

Mario.

When you got hacked, you sent ticket or report about your issue ?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Bross
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Integrity
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    When you got hacked, you sent ticket or report about your issue ?
    Unfortunatly no, i wasnt premium user in that date so i was pretty sure that they never answer me, i sent a ticket before that because a friend got blocked, and they never answer me in 3 months so, though will be the same whit me.

PD: Im wondering how i can share IP whit a chinesse/turkish guy if i live in PERU,

Thanks for your reply,
    Mario.
    Last edited by CaptainBross; 02-27-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Class
    Priest
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    I hope, you'll get unbanned my friend

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBross View Post
    Unfortunatly no, i wasnt premium user in that date so i was pretty sure that they never answer me, i sent a ticket before that because a friend got blocked, and they never answer me in 3 months so, though will be the same whit me.

PD: Im wondering how i can share IP whit a chinesse/turkish guy if i live in PERU,

Thanks for your reply,
    Mario.
    So you get hacked and do not report it by Ticket system for whatever reason but you submitted one for a friend to get unblocked?

As for sharing IP from Peru.... I also do not know how that is possible but you will be shocked with the volume of players who account share or have power leveled so that would be one answer. And you will also be shocked at how many claim they have never account shared but their IP Logs clearly show they do

Just trying to give you some ideas of how your ip address comes up from another country other than a hack
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    Bross
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Integrity
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    So you get hacked and do not report it by Ticket system for whatever reason but you submitted one for a friend to get unblocked?

As for sharing IP from Peru.... I also do not know how that is possible but you will be shocked with the volume of players who account share or have power leveled so that would be one answer. And you will also be shocked at how many claim they have never account shared but their IP Logs clearly show they do

Just trying to give you some ideas of how your ip address comes up from another country other than a hack
    About the ticket, yes i sent for a friend when i got premium, and about my hack thing, i never sent ticket because they never answer me (more than 3-4months) the first one, as i said above.

Thanks for Ideas, but i never share my account whit anyone, and i can't believe that i get HACKED and after BANNED because the same person (as i think), hope you guys can help me.

Thanks for your reply,
    Mario.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBross View Post
    Thanks, i will check it regularly,

This is an screenshot when i try to recovery my password (because i can't remember the original one), but i remember when i tried to log whit the correct password, i got the pop-up "Account Blocked - Share ip whit a goldfarmer"

Ofcourse i dont know who is goldku... or howeva it is

About the big wave of hacks, i remember it was beetwen Christmass (25) and January (3) IONIA server (and im talking about me and my clan), becuase i was in a travel trip in that dates, and yes it was a "wave" because 7 of 12 of my clan members got hacked too, and yes, was Folk Village hacker,

Thanks for your replys,

Mario.
    huh, first time in my life i see such thing.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Bross
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Integrity
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    huh, first time in my life i see such thing.
    Same here bro, and im pretty sure this was the hacker acc. or something like that, the only explication that i have is that, because taking Yahweh points, i never share acc. whit anyone.

Thanks for your reply,
    Mario.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast