Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Verdict: Stay Banned] - My situation.

Character name:VikingsCaptain
    Server:Gaia
    Account block date:25/02/2014
    Reason:3rd Party Tool Use
    Defense:
    Hello,
    I have banned because I was using illegal 3rd party koxp program for exping.. I know I deserve that ban..
    I dont know what to say but when I talked to my girlfriend about this she said "go ahead and explain your situation to admins or whatever they're"..
    I was a heroin addict since 6 years.. I'm 22 years old and I've started to using drugs when I was 13-14 years old.. I lost my father when I was 2 years old..
    So, life wasnt that "good" for me.. But I've met the girl of my life when 4 years ago and we are living together since that day.
    It was so hard for us.. We "heal" a lot of my pains together.. Psychological and hard pains..
    So I was feeling together since 6-7 months.. Because of that I decided to leave Heroin. Can you understand that guys? I decided it by my own.
    It was hard when first 3-4 "little try".. It take 2 months to do my "best shot" to leave it.
    My best shot was about 1 week ago. I take suboxone pills, my mother (she's nurse) gave me serums by bloodway (I dont know how to explain that in English). You know, intravenous solutions..
    2 kilograms of serums for a day. In the morning and evening.. After 3-4 days I felt better..
    But I'm just starting.. I'm just at the beginning of the road.. Next few months will be much worse then first days for me..
    Its not physical, it is psychological..

So after that first bloody days I started to boring. I want to take Heroin because I've nothing to do..
    First day I bought crack.. I smoked it.. It doesnt get me.. I was used it when I was 16-17 too but I didnt like it.
    I take some weed.. Nah.. "Its not that what I'm looking for" I said to myself..
    So, I look to my addiction history.. I was addicted to your game, Knight Online when I was young..
    Actually.. I really like this game too.. So I've decided to start..

When I started I saw that a lot of people uses koxp.. In the first place I've bought genie.. But that wasn't that good.
    So I bought Koxp programs.. I tried them.. It was fun.. I was getting lots of exp..

As I said at the beginning; I dont know what to say.. But I know that in my life.. I dont wanna tell lies to people anymore..
    I can promise that; If you give my account and my character I'll never use koxp or something again.. But I really need it.

I have to mess around.. I really do.. Please dont let me down. We were old friends with USKO. Old friends watch each others back..
    Give me 1 more chance..

I hope you believe me.. I can do anything you want to prove my situation..
    You can publish my story too. I can give my real name If you want to. That will be awesome advertising for you..
    I hope you guys wont let me down.. I trust you guys.. Me and my GF, we are waiting your respond..

Thank you guys.. Best wishes..
    Last edited by JIBER; 02-27-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Race
    Karus
    can you please use the right format:

When opening your thread, please include the character name and server in the subject. We respectfully request you follow the below format when submitting your testimony:

Character name:
    Server:
    Account block date:
    Reason:
    Defense:

when you changed it we can move your topic to the gamers court for the jury to judge
    don't forget everyone on the forum can read your topic when we move it to the gamers court
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Welcome to Gamers Court.

Please keep checking your thread for any questions the Jury may have for you.

From my own opinion on this case, no matter what life throws at us, it does not mean you have to do bad things in everything you do.

I am requesting the ban stays as this is not a forgiveness program. You knowingly used cheat programs in this game and got caught. My advice to you now is to learn from this and start a new account WITHOUT the cheats!!

Sorry if this is not the news you wanted to hear but as sympathetic to your real life as I am this does not excuse you to cheat in this game.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

I hope & wish you'll never get in a sitiuation like me.. Thanks for your comment..

Quote Originally Posted by JIBER View Post
    Character name:VikingsCaptain
    Server:Gaia
    Account block date:25/02/2014
    Reason:3rd Party Tool Use
    Defense:
    Hello,
    I have banned because I was using illegal 3rd party koxp program for exping.. I know I deserve that ban..Thank you guys.. Best wishes..
    We need info game things, your real life is not our business, so talk us about game issues. Thanks

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I hope & wish you'll never get in a sitiuation like me.. Thanks for your comment..
    I have been down some rocky roads in my lifetime my friend.... but that does not give you or me the right to cheat on a game does it? THAT was your personal choice to do and one you got caught for.... life throws us curve balls all the time and it is up to you how you deal with them You chose the wrong path because your home life was already on it.... THAT is not an excuse in anyone's eyes!!
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    I have banned because I was using illegal 3rd party koxp program for exping.. I know I deserve that ban..
    im sure part of getting recover from drugs addiction is to take responsibility for all actions you have made in the past - and that is one of them.

Sorry but my vote is NO.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I agree with you AKY.....We all go thru trying times.....From anyone using drugs....losing a child at a young age, such as you did recently.....However the main point to this topic is we never resorted to using hacks or cheats in a game....When my mother was dying....I used this game to play, to take away some of my daily problems, speak with friends, who may being going thru similair instances....Mainly got the moral support that I needed.....But never did I or most people I know resorted to using hacks or cheats....Stop with the excuses.....These are lame and makes you looked even worst.....Sorry to be blunt here.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Thanks for sharing your story. However I agree with Regiss, maybe it's time to start fresh and start over, not only in life but also in game.
    The time is now

Quote Originally Posted by FreakSusy View Post
    Thanks for sharing your story. However I agree with Regiss, maybe it's time to start fresh and start over, not only in life but also in game.
    Thank you for your understanding and motivational comment.
    I'm clean since 1.5 weeks now.. I'm going to gym everyday for 1 hour. I'm playing video games a lot.. I love Knight Online.. It takes a lot of my time.. I paid about over 100$ maybe for my account.. I'll continue to pay too.. Please give me a second chance.. I really promise I will never use that programs again..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast