Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Logos
    Race
    Karus

-------------> Problems with the General. 13 items in the form <-----------------

1) Sheriff's serious illegal in the field of wheat increased exp and pk are available.

2) Cloak extracted under the NP killed, by going to the race. (Extracted under cloak erecting or another solution must be found to go np)

3) CSW with the new shape of the illegal use of contraction has been their new money. Be turned into a solution must be found or old.

4) Ft 'youth sections by the winning party is going a little exp. We are who we are, but the EXP mağrum Slvery gem ...

5) the time taken by skills, most people with Mages bilgisiyar freezes. About 10-15sec off-cycle internal effects we are too heavy ...

6) Rank'lar updated. How we're unable to follow the intent np who the owner is, or which does not know the first 10 oldunu situation. At the same time, and lüferdeki Tas Marado war hero king, etc., but his top 10 list, even if he can not come now.

7) Kingdom bugta 2 days after the kingdom is falling. Logos that I do not know all the server called it ...

8) Item olmadını believe that a serious development for restoration. As soon as the call for works to be done for victims ...

9) Ticket to reply as soon as possible, and ask you to provide answers to the inside rather than the same answers ...

10) Human or Karus Push want to come back ...

11) is removed, and np'lerinin 0 clanlardan Npt collection of all kinds of people who would like to ... (a lot of people who npt royal clan whether one would like to take measures which burned arm)

12) In-Game Boss activity events, etc. We all want something more ...

13) Some of our friends are looking forward to have it rectified receive Invalid Password Error ...

I tried to write the problems and issues I have ever seen in the game where your problem is. I hope değinmişimdir the right issues ...
    If this resolves many of the problems of the game I'm sure much more beautiful olucağına
    with all respect

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Information:Using Turkish in the English section is forbidden.

Google Translate is to help you, not to translate entire text.