[Verdict: Stay Banned] - hey there

Character Name: And3rs0n
    Server : Ares/Athena

2 years ago someone tried to hack my account, i was lucky to get my items to my other account. Since then I've been trying to get my account back, but i don't have access to the email related to the account, it got blocked. I have send many tickets but never got an answer or maybe i did but since i don't have access to the email, i cant read them. On the ticket i have told them to send their answer to the email that i use but still haven't got an answer. I can provide the items that i had, payment history, secret question and answer, IP adress or anything that you guys ask.

Also, before this happened, i tried to nation transfer my account but they told me that my password needs to be change every 180 days( dont remember exactly how many days) for security, but i was never able to do it because the email got blocked and i cant get the email back.

I dont know how to post on the Gamers Court Section so im just posting here. Ty
    Last edited by MrsAnd3rs0n; 02-14-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Firstly, welcome to Gamers Court

Can you please supply the Ticket numbers that you sent regarding this as it appears this was a Gamersfirst ban, I say this as they introduced the '180 day password change'. If you can still access the replies then post them into here also.

you posted correctly btw when you opened this in Right of Defence, I have moved it to Gamers Court for any further questions the Jury may have
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    did you try to get support from diffrent account, where you got acces to the e-mail?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

i cant login to get the ticket numbers from that account, but they (gamersfirst) told me to send an email to support@gamersfirst.com with the title "RESET HELP" answering the gamers id, 3 month of payment,original email-adress,secret question and answer, and ip adress. I sended many of them but never got anything, the first one was 11/28/11. And The tickets that i sended from this account (my other account) when i go to online ticket from the website, i can only see the date,type,category,title, but not the ticket numbers. Any way i can find the ticket numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    did you try to get support from diffrent account, where you got acces to the e-mail?
    no, only from this account (dont have acces to the email either cuz they also change the password and cant get it back), but on the tickets i have told them to send their answer to the email that i have access to it.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    This case is going to be real tricky.....From the sounds of it, they are saying at one time they were about to be hacked and was able to transfer some items to another account....So they are saying that they basically have no control of the account, because some of the information has been changed, in other words they have no control of the account, which is now in the hackers hands.....If I am understanding this correctly.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    My personal advice to you is to forget this account, sorry it is not what everyone wants to hear but if it was hacked and all infos changed it will have been stripped and then banned just to add insult to injury

With the email changed and lost (confused here as you own that email so could have had it returned back and then changed it on account) I think this account is one of those you just need to forget
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Quote Originally Posted by MrsAnd3rs0n View Post
    Character Name: And3rs0n
    Server : Ares/Athena
    ...Since then I've been trying to get my account back, but i don't have access to the email related to the account, it got blocked... I can provide the items that i had, payment history, secret question and answer, IP adress or anything that you guys ask
    You are blocked to login client due not activity. You can login account on website ?

Because you have problem with original email account, first have to solve this. I think you will need to send new ticket to point you have no longer access to original email and request change email, after this you can change your password, of course you have to proof them you are the owner of account. (New customer support not send email like before system, you have to check ticket in website support section).

Do not share your IP, email, ID account, ESN codes used on the account, Secret Questions and Answer of it, or any personal information of your account in public NEVER SHARE IT. However, you can mention the items you had on the character, but that is irrelevant to help you with this issue.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I may have missed it, but when you tried to login did it just state incorrect username/password or did it at least give you a blocked reason??

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Guilty
    The jury voted no to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!